BY DISNEY TSUM TSUM

Disney TSUM TSUM Disney Store Mini 3.5
Disney TSUM TSUM Disney Store Mini 3.5" (S) Tsum Tsum ZERO (Nightmare Before Christmas Collection)
Tiffany F.
Anaheim, CA
My rescue pug Biscuit loves this tsum tsum. The mini tsum tsums are the perfect size for my pups mouth. He loves to nuzzle with them. At full retail they are kind of pricey, but once they go on sale they are reasonable to other dog toys.
Jessica C.
Orlando , FL
My dog loves these! She’s very small so she likes how easily it fits in her mouth! She takes it everywhere she goes
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
My dog loves it I️ thought it would be a lol big at first but nope she’s obsessed with it
Monica a.
I really love tsum tsum and nighmare before christmas is my favourite disney movie but i can´t find zero in any disney store from my country, i wish i could have it because is one of my favourite disney characters, i have a big tsum tsum collection and zero is the one left in my nightmare before christmas collection.
I recomend tsum tsum to all the people who like disney and also the app, i´m completely addicted to this game and obssesed with the adorable tsums