Add a Photo

Toddler girl's sofia the first mary jane sneakers - purple 12
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA

My daughter is a huge fan of Mary Janes......especially if they are sparkly. Sophia the First and Purple are her favorite. These sneakers were $20 at Target. She still has them even though they do not fit, but she loves to wear them around the house.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

These Disney #SofiaTheFirst Mary Janes are so cute! My daughter just loves them! Easy to slip on in a rush and comfortable for her to wear all day! Bought them online and would recommend theses to my friends with little girls!
Karen v.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas

Sooo cute and extra sparkley picked these up at my local Disney Store my 2 year old is a huge fan of Sofia the first. And she was even more happy when she learned to put them on her self she's been wearing them all summer!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL

These are the most adorable shoes ever. My little one loves them and so do I. They slide on easily and seem to be comfy for her. They seem pretty durable too. Highly recommend them.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC

These are very simple shoes yet look super cute! Slide your tots foot in and their good to go. Would say that they're difficult to clean if they get muddy or stained up though!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA

Both my daughters had these. They go with everything and always spruced up their outfit. Easy for little hands to take off and put on.
christina d.
christina d.
Zachary, LA

These are the cutest! I wish I had these in every color. You can dress them up or down with your little ladies outfits.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

My daughter loved these. She's a fan of sophia the 1st. Great running shoes. Pretty light purple color.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
El Cajon, CA

My baby loves her Sofia shoes. I got them at Payless on sale $9 ! Great deal !
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn

These are great for casual wear but if your kids are super active monkeys. Well these will fall off or be removed. My kids will remove all shoes that hinder their playing abilities. These aren't good for climbing or playground intense running. Just causal west
Jesse B.
Jesse B.

Do these come in crib sizes?
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY

Where can I get this to buy

Join Now