BY DISNEY

Toddler girl's sofia the first mary jane sneakers - purple 12 see more...

Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA
My daughter is a huge fan of Mary Janes......especially if they are sparkly. Sophia the First and Purple are her favorite. These sneakers were $20 at Target. She still has them even though they do not fit, but she loves to wear them around the house.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
These Disney #SofiaTheFirst Mary Janes are so cute! My daughter just loves them! Easy to slip on in a rush and comfortable for her to wear all day! Bought them online and would recommend theses to my friends with little girls!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
These are the most adorable shoes ever. My little one loves them and so do I. They slide on easily and seem to be comfy for her. They seem pretty durable too. Highly recommend them.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
These are very simple shoes yet look super cute! Slide your tots foot in and their good to go. Would say that they're difficult to clean if they get muddy or stained up though!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA
Both my daughters had these. They go with everything and always spruced up their outfit. Easy for little hands to take off and put on.
christina d.
christina d.
Zachary, LA
These are the cutest! I wish I had these in every color. You can dress them up or down with your little ladies outfits.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loved these. She's a fan of sophia the 1st. Great running shoes. Pretty light purple color.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My baby loves her Sofia shoes. I got them at Payless on sale $9 ! Great deal !
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
These are great for casual wear but if your kids are super active monkeys. Well these will fall off or be removed. My kids will remove all shoes that hinder their playing abilities. These aren't good for climbing or playground intense running. Just causal west
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
My daughter loved these shoes until the purple gem fell off of one and she didn't like that they didn't match anymore!
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Do these come in crib sizes?
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
Where can I get this to buy