BY DISNEY

Toddler boy's cars light up sneakers - black 10 see more...

Tawnya P.
Ka-chow is what my little boy says when he puts on these shoes, he loves them. I try to put others on him but he won't have it lol which is ok because they are really great shoes. we have had them for over 6 months and they still look good. I love the velcro and the tight fit we can get from it. the light up bottoms is a great feature also, he goes around stomping his feet to show them off. I know I will eventually have to buy another pair because nothing compares to Lightning McQueen.
tisha t.
I have four boys, the youngest two LOVE these shoes! They are easy for them to put in and walk or run and play in them:) I wish the lights didn't go out on one shoe however.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
MY SON HAD THESE AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM. NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THE DESIGN BUT OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE LIGHT UP SHOES.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
We love these shoes. I love that they are easy to get on and durable. My son loves the design and that they light up!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My oldest son loves cars get starts school very soon he would love these shoes and there lightning McQueen.
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves cars so when he saw these they were right up his alley and he was not going to put them down
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My nephew loves these shoes! He will literally run around all day if he's wearing his light up sneakers.
Beverly D.
The light up sneakers are the best. Plus they are Velcro so the little ones can out their own shoes on.
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son got these for Christmas and he really lives them. they have actually held up pretty well too.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved his McQueen shoes! He outgrew character shoes now he's a pre teen! Where does time go?