BY DISNEY

Gridiron Gang star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson picks up the pigskin once again for this sports-themed family comedy concerning a football. see more...

Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,156 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is definitely worth watching..anything with Dwayne Johnson in it and I'll watch. Hes so talented, funny, and handsome. Great love story of a father and daughter and the rottenness of a little girl.🎀💕
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Madison Pettis and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson make the cutest daughter/father duo ever in this movie! And they are hilarious too. For such a young age, Madison Pettis acted spectacularly and Dwayne never disappoints. A must watch for families especially. It's such a cute movie lol.
Breana B.
Helmond , Noord Braband
The rock johnson what an actor also little madison! The plot is so good! I love it my favorite scene is definitely the play when the rock is the tree and the whole team comes to watch! I can’t lie i cried definitely a must watch!
Sydney S.
Love this movie! It's such a cute family-friendly movie. I had a lot of laughs while watching and shed a couple tears, but all in all it was a good movie with a good life lesson. If you don't watch it for any other reason, watch it for the Rock and all his attractiveness.
Diavian J.
Bronx, NY
The Game Plan is such an amazing family friendly movie. It gives you a lot of good laughs, makes you feel like tearing up at a point and makes you want to hit The Rock lol.  My favorite actress was Madison Pettis for sure and she's in my age group. Would DEFINITELY recommend.
Taylor J.
Veneta, OR
I watched this movie nonstop when I was little I love it. Madison Pettis is a great actor/role model and Dwayne brings a special spark to this whole movie. The soundtrack was good and was timed in a funny way. My favorite scene was the huge plate of pasta. I will continue to watch in over and over again!!
lori m.
Perris, CA
i just saw this movie two weeks ago for first time it is a really good movie to enjoy with the kids the rock look so young back then. how far he come as a actor. it is truly a disney classic
Carrie Ann C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The gameplan is a great family movie. The relationship between The Rock's character and the young girl is heartwarming. The Rock is one of my favorite actors. Although it isn't my favorite Rock movie, I would recommend this movie to families, especially those with daughters.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
This was my all time favorite movie when I was younger. It was a huge event whenever it came on tv. I can't even count all the times I've watched it. The Rock is so good in it and I remember loving Peyton because she was so adorable and I wished my name was Peyton
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Such a sweet family movie with a good twist in the plot. I love when "the Rock" sings to his "daughter" in the movie. It is packed full of smiles and laughs for the whole family to enjoy. I would highly recommend this for you next fam(ILY) movie night!
Penny L.
Bowling Green, KY
Does every one like this movie as much as i do????
Victoria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this worth watching?
Taylor J.
Veneta, OR
Does anyone else think the Rock secretly enjoys it when Peyton bedazzled his football?