BY DISNEY

Featuring your favorite Disney characters, these bestselling storybook collections have been completely redesigned with all new covers, gilded pages, newly edited text, and a classic new look with over 250 illustrations-including full-page artwork from the Disney archives. FromFrozentoTheLion King, the best-loved stories of all time are now even better and re-create the movie magic of the most beloved Disney films. Enhanced with new pieces of art from the Disney archives, these stories are still the ideal length for reading aloud. see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love how this book was jampacked full of various Disney stories. My children loved every single one of the stories that they ride so I was not disappointed with this at all and it was very affordable with the fact that I had multiple stories in it I will definitely be buying books like this in the near future.
Jennifer S.
I bought this book at BJs for $11 and it is fantastic. my 18 month old will sit in my lap and listen to a whole story at a time. sometimes she asks me to read several in a row! it's so nice to read something a little longer that still holds her interest. the stories are just long enough to hit all the key plot points of each Disney movie. my favorite story is the princess and the frog. we bought several similar books and I always keep an eye out for more.
Victoria F.