Disney Store
#2 in Toy Stores
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Somerset, KY
I've been in the store a few times and it seems like things are overpriced, compared to getting the same toy/outfit at Target or Walmart. Am I the only one that feels this way? Maybe I am just cheap! I've never felt the magic of the Disney Store as others have.
Lyn E.
Lyn E.
6 months, 3 weeks ago
They have really good same at times. Honestly the quality is much better at the store AND its almost the same products as park. So if your comparing it to disneyland or WDW, its much cheaper.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Peoria , AZ
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They really do jack the prices up sadly
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Very overpriced. I can't seem to buy anything here
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Most of the items in the store are overpriced! but when I was a kid, this was a dream to go in. I love that they keep a Disney themed and I have a big movie playing in the back of the store. It's cute.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Yeah , some of the products are over priced, others are reasonable. Also we have to consider the brand, know a days we are also paying for the brand.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Way overpriced
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I agree they do seem over priced.
Louise M.
Louise M.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
They are pricier than other big box retailers. They do have great deals on certain days like a semi annual sale (I've only seen it 2x a year) where almost, if not the entire store is 50% off. I usually only buy from there when they have the sale.