BY DISNEY #3 in Toy Stores

Disney Store is an international chain of specialty stores selling only Disney related items, many of them exclusive. see more...

Disney Store
  • "I very rarely buy anything, except during the holidays, where I get the Disney Princess dolls/gifts for my friends, but I always stop by every time I'm in the mall anyway. " in 44 reviews
  • "I'm a giant Disney fan and when i don't have the chance to go to DinseyLand, I like to stop by here and purchase a little stuffed animal or tshirt." in 20 reviews
  • "Expensive but everything is good quality and the store is a Disney paradise for kids and a nice trip down memory lane for everyone else." in 16 reviews
  • "They love Mickey Mouse and toys story, but it's a bit expensive so I only buy them one item of their choice and share to each other." in 13 reviews
  • "customer service is always top notch I love going in and I browse all the store they are very knowledgeable and know Disney history love to hear " in 12 reviews
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love going to the Disney Store, I always feel like a kid again when I'm in there and it's a great feeling. To be honest, I usually end up buying a bunch of stuffed animals just because Disney characters are the absolute cutest and they always have some type of good sale going on. Their store employees are the friendliest, much like how their park employees are. I've never had a bad experience in the Disney store, and I love that I can get Disney merchandise similar to what is sold in the park from home!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I love going to the Disney store. There used to be one an hour away from me in the mall, but then it moved. Now the closest one to me is 2 hours away, so usually if I want anything from the Disney store it comes from online. I think the Disney store is a little expenisve, but it's well made stuff. I love the Disney store for anything Disney.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
I love the Disney store. I buy figures there all the time. I’m an adult but kid at heart. Disney is my all time favorite and it will never change I grew up with it. So I go to Disney stores all the time. I buy dolls, toys, mugs, and presents for my nieces. You should all go to the Disney store it’s truly amazing.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Such a fun magical place to take my little toddler shopping. I love that they have a place for coloring for her as well as the merchandise itself is always fun to look at. The prices are a faction of the cost of shopping in the actual park- so always a good deal to be had!
Sarah H.
Newark, DE
I have to walk into this store every time I go to the mall. It is so fun and the cast members are so nice! Everything this store sells is amazing. Sometimes pricey but usually very reasonable. I live for disney pins and always purchase them here!! I just Love disney!!
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
It’s okay, you can tell they try. It just isn’t the same as it was in the 90s. I wish they would carry official Disney pins like they do in the parks. I will take my child in here to look around but there’s never been anything that I wanted that badly to buy.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
if you are going to Disneyland - Disney world or if your kid loves Disney like mine. this is your store. they have amazing deals and the cutest stuff, that is always changing with season! you can get better deals here with your disney credit card.
Courtney W.
I wish there was a Disney store near my home. Ever since I was a kid I loved Disney and shopping for memorabilia. Not bad prices either. Even as a child my parents had a hard time getting me out of the store because I never wanted to leave.
Victoria P.
First of all what’s not to love about Disney?! Ever since I had my son we can’t help but go in there. We get him clothes and stuffed animals from here and he loves them even though his dad thinks we don’t need more. We love the Disney store.
Lexi H.
Thibodaux, LA
Disney store is easy to use and understand! I love shopping there! I shop here prettty often there’s always a good sale! You go in the store and you feel like your back at magic kingdom! It’s quite magical ! I will always shop here when I was 10 and until I’m 100
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
Is it very expensive for just like a Mickey Mouse
Amanda G.
What's your favorite Disney movie?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Disney character?
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Disney character?