BY DISNEY #2 in Toy Stores

Disney Store is an international chain of specialty stores selling only Disney related items, many of them exclusive. see more...

Disney Store
  • "I very rarely buy anything, except during the holidays, where I get the Disney Princess dolls/gifts for my friends, but I always stop by every time I'm in the mall anyway. " in 44 reviews
  • "I'm a giant Disney fan and when i don't have the chance to go to DinseyLand, I like to stop by here and purchase a little stuffed animal or tshirt." in 20 reviews
  • "Expensive but everything is good quality and the store is a Disney paradise for kids and a nice trip down memory lane for everyone else." in 16 reviews
  • "They love Mickey Mouse and toys story, but it's a bit expensive so I only buy them one item of their choice and share to each other." in 13 reviews
  • "customer service is always top notch I love going in and I browse all the store they are very knowledgeable and know Disney history love to hear " in 12 reviews
Haley S.
las vegas
I love anything and everything disney! This is the closest I can get to disney most of the time so I’m an addict! They have the best toys and costumes! Also their screen tees are much better than Walmart or target. Now I need a churro and some dole whip!
Kera.Halley T.
Weirton, WV
We love the Disney store! Please come back to Robinson, PA! We miss you. We have to drive an hour to your Pittsburgh location, and it’s a pain. We love your pajama sales. Our two year thinks he’s at Disney World when we visit. Please open a store closer to us! :)
rori w.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
if you are going to Disneyland - Disney world or if your kid loves Disney like mine. this is your store. they have amazing deals and the cutest stuff, that is always changing with season! you can get better deals here with your disney credit card.
Victoria M.
First of all what’s not to love about Disney?! Ever since I had my son we can’t help but go in there. We get him clothes and stuffed animals from here and he loves them even though his dad thinks we don’t need more. We love the Disney store.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
If you love Disney. This is the place to be. Obviously it’s a “Kids” store. And my kids love it. They have the cutest Disney clothes. Full on outfits! From the hat Dow to the shoes. Matching jackets. Everything. And their costumes are pretty cool. I like to shop when things go on clearance. Best deals ever. Especially Halloween costumes in spring.
Jessica J.
Never had a problem with anything Disney. I am a huge Disney fan as well as a travel consultant. Super satisfied with the company. Love how they go over and beyond to make customers/Guest happy.
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
I gave this 4 stars because I wish the stores were larger. Like the ones in Disney walk. The one that is in our local mall is small. The sales are great and theres something for the whole family. We love when Halloween costumes come out because they are fantastically made and last forever. I have 4 costumes that has gone thru 2 generations of dress up.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Disney Store this is just standard lol Disney will forever be number in my.home. we go all the time. Always treat mt.daughter to at least 1 toy if she does well in her therapy sessions
Kayla W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love going to the Disney store. There used to be one an hour away from me in the mall, but then it moved. Now the closest one to me is 2 hours away, so usually if I want anything from the Disney store it comes from online. I think the Disney store is a little expenisve, but it's well made stuff. I love the Disney store for anything Disney.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've always loved Disney Store, it was such a magical place to go as a kid. I still stop by when I'm at the mall because it makes me nostalgic and I'm a huge Disney nerd. The items can be pricey, but worth it for certain hot collector's items. The employees are always super helpful and kind, I love chatting with them when I come in.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
Is it very expensive for just like a Mickey Mouse
Amanda G.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
What's your favorite Disney movie?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Disney character?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Disney character?