Disney Store

by Disney

#2 in Toy Stores

Disney Store is an international chain of specialty stores selling only Disney related items, many of them exclusive.

Disney Store Is their any store in Michigan ?
I love them all and own most of them too haha
What’s everyone’s favorite Disney movie?
Start your review of Disney Store!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...get the Disney Princess dolls/gifts for my friends, but I always stop by every time I'm in the mall anyway. in reviews
...chance to go to DinseyLand, I like to stop by here and purchase a little stuffed animal or tshirt.in reviews
Expensive but everything is good quality and the store is a Disney paradise for kids and a nice trip down memory lane for everyone else.in reviews
They love Mickey Mouse and toys story, but it's a bit expensive so I only buy them one item of their choice and share to each other.in reviews
customer service is always top notch I love going in and I browse all the store they are very knowledgeable and know Disney history love to hear in reviews
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Disney Store uploaded by Fatima A R.
Just been to the store, which is just great 5*. The website is great, unless it is the limited stock day when things run out in seconds.
Blair A.
Homestead, FL
Disney Store uploaded by Blair A.
If you are a Disney lover and a Star Wars lover it’s worth checking out the Disney store whether it’s online or in-store. I’ve picked this baby Yoda (grogu) mug at a store near by and I love it.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 7
1,722 reviews
Disney Store uploaded by jen H.
I get all my mugs from the Disney store. They make me happy with their cute sayings and are generally microwave safe.
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Disney Store uploaded by Nargis M.
I’m 24 years old, but I still love kids stores and I watch cartoons, especially Disney ones. So when I have a chance I always visit Disney store and buy something as a gift for someone. They have a big selection of toys, card games, funny cups and costumes. You can always find there affordable presents and simply spent a great time there!
Maureen C.
Sacramento, CA
I love buying stuff for my friend's kids at the Disney Store. They have the cutest onesies I've ever seen, hands down. I mean, a Rupunzel or Cinderella outfit on a baby, (that is also comfy and easy to play in).. how sweet is that?
Lela V.
New Brunswick, NJ
Pretty expensive but I mean it's great for anyone that loves everything Disney aka a kids paradise :)
Margaret T.
Little Rock, AR
The Disney Store is amazing! I love the selection. The clothing is always excellent quality. One of the best things is the option to shop Disney Parks. The best time to shop is during their sales which offer good discounts. Definitely recommend if you love Disney!
Shannon D.
Newington
I have always love the Disney store but it is even better now bc they sell adult stuff now! I love their new Disney eats section that is full of kitchen goods that are Disney themed!!
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
Disney Store uploaded by daniela C.
My brother have this stuffed animal and let me tell you, it’s great! I love it and i wish i had one. It’s so soft and cute. I couldn’t find the image of the product so i added the Disney store. The Disney store is amazing in general too!
Courtney O.
Malden, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Disney Store uploaded by Courtney O.
I may be a little biased, coming from a former cast member at Walt Disney World, but I do love the Disney store. I love the products they have to offer and how frequently they have sells and their clearance racks seem to always be packed. I appreciate the quality of products from Disney and just how cute and nostalgic they are!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terran H.
Zeeland, MI
il y a 5 mois
Disney Store Is their any store in Michigan ?