BY DISNEY #2 in Toy Stores

Disney Store is an international chain of specialty stores selling only Disney related items, many of them exclusive. see more...

Disney Store
  • "I very rarely buy anything, except during the holidays, where I get the Disney Princess dolls/gifts for my friends, but I always stop by every time I'm in the mall anyway. " in 44 reviews
  • "I'm a giant Disney fan and when i don't have the chance to go to DinseyLand, I like to stop by here and purchase a little stuffed animal or tshirt." in 20 reviews
  • "Expensive but everything is good quality and the store is a Disney paradise for kids and a nice trip down memory lane for everyone else." in 16 reviews
  • "They love Mickey Mouse and toys story, but it's a bit expensive so I only buy them one item of their choice and share to each other." in 13 reviews
  • "customer service is always top notch I love going in and I browse all the store they are very knowledgeable and know Disney history love to hear " in 12 reviews
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I remember shopping at this store all the time when I was a kid. I haven't been to our local mall in years (I don't even know if the original store is still there) but I still shop online through Disney Store's website from time to time. Most of the products are better quality compared to generic character clothing that you can find at other retail stores, but because of that it's quite a bit more expensive. Every once in a while they will have some decent deals though. Last year during the holidays I got some small Minnie and Mickey Mouse toys for pretty cheap that I used for stocking stuffers for my kids. I'll also buy reusable tote bags sometimes, since they always have cute designs and they're about three or four dollars. And I love that they offer personalization for a lot of items, including home decor and clothing. This store is definitely worth looking at for all Disney fanatics.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I am a HUGE Disney nerd! I have been raised on it since I was a little girl. The stores has changed in the last 27 years, but how the stores used to be back in the day, was my most favorite. My mom used to work in malls when i was kid and we would always go by the Disney, it was a MUST! I loved the animated moving characters that were in the stores and the huge pile of stuffed animals at the back below the movie screen. Now they are just as amazing. Some stores allows the kids to get a Magic key and "open the store" which is a neat experience. Some stores have live videos, and different story times and activities for the kids. The saving i get with my Visa Debit card through Chase is great! I buy my son summer flip flops and swim suit there. We even do our christmas shopping and end up saving more money than if i were to go to Walmart. This store a must every time we go to the mall.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
I love all things Disney and when I need apparel or toys I only buy from the Disney Store! Especially Princess dresses. Trash those Target/Walmart dress junk because the ones from Disney Store and Disney Parks may be more expensive but they are worth it!
They are amazing quality. They have heft to them, with many layer of tulle. Sparkles don't even come off in the wash! I've never had one disappoint!
All the dresses in my photos are Disney store and all are in perfect quality after months of wear. My daughter wears her princess dresses everywhere. She wears them out to eat, to shop, and had even played outside in them.
Don't skip out on quality!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fashionista Expert
I have to give the Disney store 5 stars simply because well they are Disney, but also because of their great customer service in every store I've ever been in.

Who's not happy while in a Disney store? Well other than the fact your kids are going crazy and want EVERYTHING! Lol!

Most products in there are quality!

Prices are...well...high. But would you expect less for Disney stuff?

My kids love to stop in the Disney store and I always try to make the time for it.

We are and always will be loyal Disney fans, and of the store as well!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
One of my absolute favorite places to shop! I am a huge Disney fan and I have a daughter who LOVES anything involving Disney Princesses. Her face lights up as soon as we walk in the door! We could easily spend over an hour looking at all the adorable clothes, toys, and accessories. The only downside? As with all things Disney, this store can be really expensive unless you happen to be there during a good sale. I'll be honest, we rarely buy anything here...we just love walking around the store!
Julia N.
Julia N.
Disney stuff is expensive because it is Disney and it can be, but it has earned it. All of their toys are great quality, and adorable. I am in college so I wish that I had more of an excuse to shop for Disney toys, but you can bet that eventually my kids will be swimming in Disney. Their toys are so much better for kids than the Bratz and violent "boy toys" of my childhood. Of course their were Disney toys then, but their inventory just keeps expanding. Love them, love them, love them.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Disney warms the heart of many, Myself included. Anything Disney brings a lot of positive memories. I want to share my love with Disney with my daughter. We love browsing and playing in this kid friendly store. We will enjoy short movie clips. Sometime a whole movie. The prices can be more than shopping for similar products at big chain stores. They always have great sales. Shop online, I just recently purchased a pair of Minnie Mouse high-top shoes for my toddler for 8 bucks!
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
I love going to the store but I find it absolutely expensive they do have some cute things whenever they do have sales I'd love to go in there I did have by Chase Disney debit card for a while and it didn't really help just the 10% but I do like the store it is cute my daughter loves frozen she loves Brave so anytime I want to find something cute or different I would love to go there their products are nice and me better than what you find in other stores
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Now that I have a child I enjoy going to the Disney store with her. So many cute items and great sales ( I have already accumulated clothing for when she is older, couldn't pass up the price and how adorable they were)

The ONLY thing that has disappointed me is the lack of Tinker Bell. To me she is an iconic character, it was very difficult to find Tink items for Christmas. Asked a worker and I guess Tinker Bell is seasonal. It's very unfortunate.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
I love the Disney Store. Although most of their products are theme specific to what is trending right now, but that is what most stores do. You won't find theme park specific merchandise at the Disney Store, but you will find toys, clothing, figurines, books, and other things mostly centering around recent Disney movies or television shows. One of my favorite Disney Store finds was a Winnie the Pooh baby doll dress in my size, on clearance.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
Yassenda's G.
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
Is it very expensive for just like a Mickey Mouse
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
What's your favorite Disney movie?
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Who is your favorite Disney character?
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Fashionista Expert
Who is your favorite Disney character?