Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

Do you clean the stool? I throw it in the tub every now and then and scrub it down.

Shamira R.
Shamira R.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, you can also use cleaning wipes and or even baby wipes after use. Try to clean it with soap and water so it won't get too dirty.
Jonny M.
Jonny M.
Manchester, NH
3 years ago
Probably once a week. I don't let them wear shoes on it
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
3 years, 2 months ago
I wipe it with a clorox wipe every night.
Olga H.
Olga H.
San Francisco, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I do the same ! I like to see it nice & clean. Especially when I have guest coming over