Disney Solos (Mixed media product) uploaded by Marilia B.

BY NONE

Features 12 Disney favorites with a great CD that lets you play along with a full band! Songs include: Be Our Guest * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * Colors of the Wind * Friend like Me * Part of Your World * Under the Sea * You'll Be in My Heart * You've Got a Friend in Me * Zero to Hero * and more. see more...

Kalene C.
Tallahassee, FL
In love with this music portfolio, still own it and love to play flute and piccolo to these classics
Moni T.
Austin, TX
I love it my nice always lisens to it i got it for her birthday. Its a very great gift for children
Gabrielle F.
As a big sister of two and a baby'sitter, these are life savers sometimes and the kids love them !!
Brittany W.
Roseville, CA
If I could, I would give this a 10! I had this as a child & loved it! A great selection of songs!
kenia m.
Doral, FL
the truth know all these stories always the law since childhood so good memories and love stories
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 5
We love disney songs around my house. Even if I've never seen the movie I still love the music!
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
The sheet music for this is amazing. I love it. I've played a few of the songs for my violin.
Stephanie R.
I love it makes the kids get in a better mood and more exited lol they love to sing along
Brittany C.
This was really easy to follow, not hard at all. Recommend to all those flute players!
Brandy C.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love reading this to my niece cause it helps her sleep and she loves anything Disney!
Gracie G.
What is this?
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
What is the grade level?
Kristi M.
What age would this be best for?
Adriana C.
How helpful is this product?
Alison G.
What is the difficulty level?