Disney Solos (Mixed media product) uploaded by Marilia B.

BY NONE

Features 12 Disney favorites with a great CD that lets you play along with a full band! Songs include: Be Our Guest * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * Colors of the Wind * Friend like Me * Part of Your World * Under the Sea * You'll Be in My Heart * You've Got a Friend in Me * Zero to Hero * and more. see more...

Mary R.
I wouldn't mind listening to this because growing up I would watch the Disney Channel listening to those songs so why not buy this.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I love Disney and Disney princess stories when I was little and still am! Lol. I never read anything else up this was a great book!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This was super adorable to have.alot of different characters to choose from and read all the articles was super fun for any age.
Delilah G.
I love playing Disney songs. They cheer me up. There is just something about escaping to the magical worlds they create.
Ellie M.
This is such a cute idea, especially to help kids learn how to read, wile listening to their favorite Disney song!!
Monica P.
Coachella, CA
This is so good that I find myself singing along with my baby brother. I totally recommend this if any baby'sit.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
My kids love this. My oldest daughter loves Disney and she usually plays these songs on her flute. She's good.
Michala F.
Loved all of these songs when I was a kid. They were fun to listen to and I would sing them all the time.
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
My daughter loves watching them all day looking she doesn't get tired of them but it's a good distraction.
Katie S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Great way to learn songs you already know! I knew the songs already so it was easier to learn the music.
Gracie G.
What is this?
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
What is the grade level?
Kristi M.
What age would this be best for?
Adriana C.
How helpful is this product?
Alison G.
What is the difficulty level?