Disney Solos (Mixed media product) uploaded by Marilia B.

BY NONE

Features 12 Disney favorites with a great CD that lets you play along with a full band! Songs include: Be Our Guest * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * Colors of the Wind * Friend like Me * Part of Your World * Under the Sea * You'll Be in My Heart * You've Got a Friend in Me * Zero to Hero * and more. see more...

Michelle A.
Vallejo, CA
I love this music book, the cd that comes with it is awesome. I havent touched my flute since college and decided to pick it up again last night and played the songs in the book.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I had this book of solos for flute when I was in my 3rd or 4th year playing flute. It was great for building rhythm and sight reading skills, because I was able to recognize what the melody should be, because they are well known Disney hit songs from my favorite movies.
Kimberly B.
This is a great way to teach children how to master the flute. Not only are they playing along to songs that they already know and love, but you could even let them play their flute while they watch the actual movie after they've learned the songs.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this book back in middle school when I played flute and I loved it! The solo's were easy enough to be learned at a relatively beginner level and were a lot of fun. The play-along CD was a huge bonus!
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I grew up being a Disney kid so I love this all the song shrine back so many memories my son will be listening as well i want him to have the Same memories as i do when he thinks of Disney
Viridiana H.
Even after only playing the flute for three years, this book does a great job at demonstrating how to play each song. It's not a hard read and definitely brings back memories
Katy S.
Brings back so many memories! I love all the stories, bought all the movies to go with them and I can't get enough! Loved them since I was little!
Kristina B.
Harrisburg
Disney movies have some of the best songs ever. Catchy and memorable. Even if you don't see/hear it for years, it comes right back to you.
Aboubou S.
I absolutely loved that I could replicate popular Disney songs with this music book. It's a great way to enjoy playing a fine instrument!
Megan B.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually used this very book for a few performances- both on the flute and piano. I played colors of the wind and beauty and the beast.
Gracie G.
Tucson, AZ
What is this?
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
What is the grade level?
Kristi M.
What age would this be best for?
Adriana C.
How helpful is this product?
Alison G.
What is the difficulty level?