BY DISNEY

Design House: Disney Fragrance Notes: A Great Fragrance For Children. see more...

donna s.
I love snow white because she's my favorite Disney princess like belle that's why I bought this perfume for my self although don't like the super sweet smell. it doesn't fit with my age. just love the bottle and snow white picture
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
This is a great product for little girls! It is easy for them to use by themselves and it gives them a great sense of self-independence. However, it does not have the best smell. If they were to give it a different smell, I would give it a 5.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
My daughter loves this perfume and not only because it has her favorite princess, but because she loves the smell! It's light and fruity fit for a little girl. She wants to wear it all the time. Another plus is that it's not overwhelming.
Cristina V.
I thought these were going to be so cute for my daughter and her cousins. But they learned how to open the bottle top, and managed to pour it on the dogs. At least the dogs smell better:/
MrsAli P.
San Bernardino, CA
Make your little princess feel like a big girl with her very own perfume. THE GLITTER AND PRETTY PRINCESS SMELL allows little girls to feel like a princess.
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
My niece loved this. It's light enough for a little girl but strong enough that they can smell it and feel like a big girl. I also love the little mermaid!
Alyssa P.
Visalia, CA
A fresh smell not to strong for a young child. I got as a gift from my mom when in my early twenties. I still use it as well as my niece when she visits.
I love this perfume, my daughter has some that she got for her birthday and it smells amazing. It's a perfect gift idea for little girls!
Sumeja F.
Sweet and light scent, didn't smell musky like a lot of cheaper sprays do. I got this for my little sister and she was pleased with it.
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
My cousin had this perfume and when I first smelled it, I was like wow what is that. I fell in love, it has a very clean smell to it