BY DISNEY

• "Had so much fun playing this." in 1 review
  • "If I still had my wii instead if my wii U I'd probably still play it." in 1 review
Alice L.
Alice L.
I have all the disney sing it games and this one has to be my least favorite, it doesn't really have good songs in my opinion
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Great for the aspiring singers out there! This was my favorite karaoke game and i still pick it up when I want to have some fun with friends. It has all the best oldie Disney songs and it is a great nostalgic buy!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
Soo much fun! Really reminded me of my childhood and all those good old TV shows!!
Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I've always loved singing games, no exception here! Great even for adults, some of the songs can be a little eh but otherwise, great.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
South Haven, MI
Fun and entertaining. It's nice when you know the songs, some music games have oddball songs that you just cannot get into. Disney Sing It is fun for whole family.
Treasure D.
Treasure D.
Azle, TX
Had so much fun playing this. It's enjoyable with little cuzions an children I had such a blast
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Sanford, NC
Well I'm 16 now, but when i was about 10 when this first came out, I won't lie it was so fun I played it non stop. If I still had my wii instead if my wii U I'd probably still play it. A pretty fun game for younger kids who like the "older" (meaning like a few years ago) fun disney songs. Definitely recommend :)
It have like teeny songs (high school musical and stuff) but I really like it. It's cool for sleepovers or just party's:)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Anchorage, AK
This game is really fun. I like how it comes with everything you need. But it can be hard to control at time when it comes to the scrolling.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Visalia, CA
Disney sing it, is great entertainment for the whole family. My family is always laughing, singing and having a great time when playing.