BY DISNEY

Disney Sing It Bundle with Mic
  • "If I still had my wii instead if my wii U I'd probably still play it." in 1 review
  • "Had so much fun playing this." in 1 review
Jordan R.
Well I'm 16 now, but when i was about 10 when this first came out, I won't lie it was so fun I played it non stop. If I still had my wii instead if my wii U I'd probably still play it. A pretty fun game for younger kids who like the "older" (meaning like a few years ago) fun disney songs. Definitely recommend :)
Meghan L.
Great for the aspiring singers out there! This was my favorite karaoke game and i still pick it up when I want to have some fun with friends. It has all the best oldie Disney songs and it is a great nostalgic buy!
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Fun and entertaining. It's nice when you know the songs, some music games have oddball songs that you just cannot get into. Disney Sing It is fun for whole family.
Nicole G.
Anchorage, AK
This game is really fun. I like how it comes with everything you need. But it can be hard to control at time when it comes to the scrolling.
Kayla G.
Visalia, CA
Disney sing it, is great entertainment for the whole family. My family is always laughing, singing and having a great time when playing.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I've always loved singing games, no exception here! Great even for adults, some of the songs can be a little eh but otherwise, great.
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
I have all the disney sing it games and this one has to be my least favorite, it doesn't really have good songs in my opinion
It have like teeny songs (high school musical and stuff) but I really like it. It's cool for sleepovers or just party's:)
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is great for sleepovers are just weekend fun my daughters love to sing they would so love this.
Treasure D.
Azle, TX
Had so much fun playing this. It's enjoyable with little cuzions an children I had such a blast