Disney SANTA CLAUSE SPECIAL EDITION BY ALLEN, TIM (DVD) uploaded by Candace W.

BY DISNEY

Superstar comedian and Golden Globe(R) winner Tim Allen shines bright in Disney's magical, larger-than-life hit comedy that "People" magazine dubbed "The most playfully amusing, inventive cinematic. fable in several decades!" Now in this all-new special edition DVD release, your entire family can enjoy never-before-seen bonus footage, interactive games, and more, making this original holiday classic a joyful new experience. Languages: English, French and Spanish; Subtitles: Spanish. So You Wanna Be An Elf?; "Santa's Helper - A Trivia Adventure Game"; "Making Santa Snacks With Wolfgang"; DVD-ROM Features: "Write A Letter to Santa"; Christmas Countdown Calendar Screensaver. see more...

Disney SANTA CLAUSE SPECIAL EDITION BY ALLEN, TIM (DVD)
  • "Great movie that can be watched every Christmas season, multiple times!" in 2 reviews
  • "One of the best movies ever love love love watched this every year as a kid it truly kept me believing and I still love it as an adult " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite holiday movies!" in 1 review
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Christmas staple in my home. I fell in love with this as a child and cannot go a season without it. It makes you feel that holiday magic again. Great movie to share with the family.
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
I love this movie!!! Tim Allen is always fun to watch and this is a Christmas classic! It's nice to cuddle up under a warm blanket and watch this comedy with a warm cup a cocoa. I was always jealous and hoped that my dad would turn into Santa Clause!
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've seen this movie so many times, that I feel like Tim Allen is my second father. Writing this I can't wait till Christmas just so I can watch it another 5 times!!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite childhood Christmas movies! We look forward to watching this as a family each Christmas as well as the sequels to it. Tim Allen makes a great Santa!
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great movie! I like to watch all 3 every year with a cup of peppermint hot chocolate. It really is one of the best Christmas movies around. You can't go wrong with Tim Allen.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
great family film. Tim Allen is hilarious! I laughed and laughed. it's a great film and kids love it too. it's all for fun with a great message about family.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
At the first second movie of this I need to get the third with Jack Frost this is so funny and entertaining for Christmas family show for anytime of the year
Elizabeth W.
Deltona, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Disney's The Santa Clause became a Christmas family tradition from the first time we watched it. It's so funny and heart warming. One of my favorites.
Jennifer G.
Westerly, RI
The best Christmas movie ever! Great for all ages. I've watched this movie every holiday season since it came out in 1994 and it's still great.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Before Elf there was SANTA CLAUSE! In the 90s who wouldn't have this playing during christmas time? And Tim Allen! Best santa there ever was!
Ashley G.
Where can I buy this movie at?!