Disney SANTA CLAUSE SPECIAL EDITION BY ALLEN, TIM (DVD) uploaded by Candace W.

BY DISNEY

Superstar comedian and Golden Globe(R) winner Tim Allen shines bright in Disney's magical, larger-than-life hit comedy that "People" magazine dubbed "The most playfully amusing, inventive cinematic. fable in several decades!" Now in this all-new special edition DVD release, your entire family can enjoy never-before-seen bonus footage, interactive games, and more, making this original holiday classic a joyful new experience. Languages: English, French and Spanish; Subtitles: Spanish. So You Wanna Be An Elf?; "Santa's Helper - A Trivia Adventure Game"; "Making Santa Snacks With Wolfgang"; DVD-ROM Features: "Write A Letter to Santa"; Christmas Countdown Calendar Screensaver. see more...

Disney SANTA CLAUSE SPECIAL EDITION BY ALLEN, TIM (DVD)
  • "Great movie that can be watched every Christmas season, multiple times!" in 2 reviews
  • "One of the best movies ever love love love watched this every year as a kid it truly kept me believing and I still love it as an adult " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite holiday movies!" in 1 review
Kara P.
Bellevue, OH
I bought this movie for me because it’s a classic Christmas movie that I could watch all year round. If it turns out, my daughter loves it too! Almost every day she asks to watch “Santa” because she loves it so much!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie and I watch it about 10 times during the Christmas season! Growing up it was one of my favorites. Any scenes with the reindeers and elf’s are my favoriteS! Plus the story line is really cute!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This movie is one of the great holiday classics of all time. There are several sequels that come after it as well. You must watch this every holiday season or your holiday seasons isn't complete. A must see.
Hannah K.
I love the movies from my childhood. I love sharing them with my children now as they are growing up. Santa Claus is a classic Christmas movie and it should keep being showen to kids of all ages.
Kelsey W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite Christmas movie! Tim Allen does such an amazing job at playing Santa Clause and just no matter how many times I watch this movie it just never gets old! I loved it as a kid and as an adult! It's great for all ages and this movie takes me back to my childhood every time I watch it! This movie is just absolutely magical! This movie truly warms your heart and is a Christmas tradition that is a must have for every year!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I really enjoy this movie now that I'm older, when I was a kid I couldn't stand it, probably because it wasn't animated lol. Definitely a different twist on a classic story and the acting is very well by the entire cast. It's actually funny to watch because the cgi they have in the film is so terrible compared to what we have now haha.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolute classic. I don't think I will ever get tired of watching this movie at Christmas time. Fun for kids and adults. Every time I watch it I get more out of it than the last. And I think it is even more relatable in terms of family dynamics now than when it originally came out.
Michelle O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great movie to get into the spirit of the holiday. A classic staple in our Christmas movies collection, I could watch this movie all day long. My husband and daughter enjoy it as well. If you have never watched it you definitely need to check it out! Ho ho ho
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is so super cute and funny,Tim is always a great actor.my favorite part is when he turns into Santa clause,super cute and all of our kids love the movie and that part also. Very good acting and I would recommend anyone to watch this movie,it's a family movie.
Brandi G.
Vista, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie takes me back to my childhood!!! I have always loved Tim Allan. This movie was so adorable and funny at the same time. To be honest I may have tried to it through things with tinsel when I was young. And I wished I could have been an elf with glitter on my cheeks.
Ashley G.
Where can I buy this movie at?!