Disney SANTA CLAUSE SPECIAL EDITION BY ALLEN, TIM (DVD) uploaded by Candace W.

BY DISNEY

Superstar comedian and Golden Globe(R) winner Tim Allen shines bright in Disney's magical, larger-than-life hit comedy that "People" magazine dubbed "The most playfully amusing, inventive cinematic. fable in several decades!" Now in this all-new special edition DVD release, your entire family can enjoy never-before-seen bonus footage, interactive games, and more, making this original holiday classic a joyful new experience. Languages: English, French and Spanish; Subtitles: Spanish. So You Wanna Be An Elf?; "Santa's Helper - A Trivia Adventure Game"; "Making Santa Snacks With Wolfgang"; DVD-ROM Features: "Write A Letter to Santa"; Christmas Countdown Calendar Screensaver. see more...

Disney SANTA CLAUSE SPECIAL EDITION BY ALLEN, TIM (DVD)
  • "Great movie that can be watched every Christmas season, multiple times!" in 2 reviews
  • "One of the best movies ever love love love watched this every year as a kid it truly kept me believing and I still love it as an adult " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite holiday movies!" in 1 review
Nikki Y.
This movie is a tradition in our house. We watch it several times during the Christmas season and this year it is on Netflix. It makes me so happy to share this Christmas classic with my baby boy. He loves it too💜
Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the Santa Clause, and finally bought it on DVD so I can be sure to watch it every Christmas season.  It's a light-hearted movie that makes me smile and feel Christmas-y every time I watch it.  I think I bought it for about $10 on Amazon, but I'm sure you can find it at Target or Walmart, as well.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I love this movie! I used to watch it every Christmas as a kid and now I watch it every year with my own children. I love that in this story, Santa wasn't just one person. There's been many Santas. I think it makes it more realistic for kids who still believe. It's one of the best holiday movies in my opinion. It never gets old. Tim Allen is so perfect in this film.
Wendy K.
NEW ALBANY, MS
This movie is amazing. It is a must see each year with my girls. My favorite scene is when the santa falls off the roof. my girls laugh every year. Its hard to find a good movie with good actors that is age appropriate for my 7 and 6 year old. But this is it!
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
I mean come On Tim Allen the tool man is in this movie! Adorable Christmas movie to add to the collection! The little boy is also absolutely adorable in this one. My family really enjoyed it! My daughter loved it and I would surely recommend it to anyone
Brittany M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just watched this the other night with my niece and I still love it just as much as I did when I was a kid. It pulls you into the magical world of The North Pole and gives you all the joy in your heart that you crave for the holiday season.
Samantha R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie! One of my favorites as a kid and still my favorite as an adult. This is must watch every Christmas. If you like Tim Allen you will definitely enjoy this movie. Very funny and enjoyable. Great for adults or kids.
Jessica N.
All time favorite movie. This brings out my Christmas spirit no matter what time of year it is. I can't go a year without watching this movie. It is funny and teaches you that believing is seeing.
Cari 💋.
Davis , CA
I watch this movie every year on Christmas, leading up to Christmas, and even afterwards! It's about a man who becomes santa after scaring him off of his roof. This movie brings families together and helps bring joy to the world. It's very heartwarming
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I watch this movie every Christmas. Tim Allen plays the part perfectly. Charlie makes him believe in family and Christmas again by forcing him into the suit after Santa falls off the roof. It's a great movie to watch with the family.
Ashley G.
Where can I buy this movie at?!