Disney Ratatouille (Widescreen) uploaded by Ann C.

BY DISNEY

A scrawny rat named Remy (voice of Patton Oswalt) finds his dreams of culinary superstardom stirring up sizable controversy in the kitchen of a. see more...

• I never saw Ratatouille how does this movie compare to ot...2 Answers
  • Do you think there will be a Ratatouille 2?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite part?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cristina R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
exciting, yummy!
this movie always made me get in touch with my inner chef. i honestly love this movie. its exciting, delicious, funny and very family movie. i love the part when the rat cooks and taste all the possible ingredients that makes me hungry or gives me a fever to cook something up.  its a great film and its different. it teaches you to open your mind to many possibilities and to trust yourself and others.
Veronica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a fun Disney movie to watch. I love Pixar films and this is no exception. Ratatouille is a fun family film. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it
Lindsay J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love this movie! The whole story makes you feel good in the end. I don’t want to really give it away but I recommend it and if you have a good heart you will love this rat! Plus it was pretty cool graphics and color usage.
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Pixar.... you did it again.

When I think of this movie, beautiful is one of the first words to enter my head. But how is a movie about a rat wanting to cook even good. The score is perfectly matched the the sounds of Paris and the animation really reflects the wonders of Paris. I think the story is brilliant and deserves more praise.
Kimberly M.
This is such an underrated Pixar Movie! It's so funny and I love the idea of a rat being a chef with a refined sense of taste and food! Pixar movies are always amazing but this is one that is worth watching over and over!
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
A small Disney treasure that I feel always get looked over. I think it has a very clear message for its viewers that no matter what you look like, you can always achieve your dreams. I think that is one thing Walt always wanted people to achieve! Definitely a great movie!
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this movie and I never get tired of watching it! Every time I see it, it inspires me to cook and try to make something I've never made before! Also, it takes place in Paris which is such a beautiful place, if you love to cook definitely watch this movie!
Arianna Z.
Denver, CO
This is the cutest movie ever it's a great movie/book for children and is a great family movie I loved watching this as a kid and still like watching this yes this is an enjoyable soundtrack it's worth buying you must watch it it's great and very funny
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This story line was very different for Disney but it worked out really well. The setting is so perfect and the story is quite comical. It's s great Friday night movie with the family with some good snacks because all of the food in the movie will make you hungry.
Andrea R.
Absolutely adore this movie it is so creative and super cute I wish Disney would have more stuff from this movie out or in their parks but it's definitely a great animated movie for the whole family
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Have you ever tried Ratatouille?
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
What is your favorite part?
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never saw Ratatouille how does this movie compare to other Disney/Pixar movies?
Sharyn F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do you think there will be a Ratatouille 2?