Disney Princess Toddler Ariel Doll uploaded by Laura F.

BY DISNEY

Your royal wishes will come true with toddler princess ariel! Her very special dress is decorated with a glittery scene from her fairytale adventures, and her matching tiara sparkles with magic jewels! Her royal reflection eyes shine and shimmer with dreams of adventure and fun to share! see more...

• Do they have the other princesses too?? want to start a collectio...8 Answers
  • Does this site have any singing dolls?1 Answers
  • How tall are these dolls?2 Answers
Brianna M.
Saute Nacoche, GA
my daughter absolutely loves her toddler doll. she had the baby one when she was small and as she grows so do the dolls which is pretty awesome! I think they are super cute. I wish they had these when I was growing up, I recommend it to other parents but not until their child is out of the putting everything in their mouth stage.
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
My daughter loves her doll. Literally want to sleep with it every night. This is a great doll. Affordable and likable unlike smaller dolls. It's fully dressed and kid appropriate. I would definitely buy this type of doll again in the future.
Crazytoy L.
Rock Hill, SC
Play time is a lot more fun with my baby Ariel doll i love it. It's super awesome i love the dress its so cute.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
My daughter is in love with the Ariel doll! She is a beautiful little toddler version my only problem with it is that at that age Ariel was not a human but I can look past that for the happiness of my daughter! She loves to dress her and brush her hair and she WILL NOT sleep without her! Wonderful for the Ariel lover in all of us!
Adriana P.
Sugar Land, TX
My girls have a collection of dolls, but the one they have of ana and Elsa really caught their attention. They're not to big or small but just right for them to take them in the car without taking space and also big enough for them not to loose them. They really like these kinds of dolls and so did I. This particular one tough my niece has and she also likes it a lot she was the one to convince me to buy my girls their own.
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
So psyched to score these dolls on #BlackFriday at @Target for $10 each! Picked them up for a toy drive donation! They are beautiful and I would have wanted them as a kid!
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
We bought this for our 2 year old princess and she loves it. She takes her everywhere we go and I mean everywhere.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
We have yet to purchase this doll but my friends daughter has it and my daughter plays with it every time we go to visit. The doll has big eyes and beautiful hair. My daughter will receive this for Christmas.
Kylie K.
Corona, CA
We love this Ariel doll! It's perfect for cuddle sessions and bedtime as it's easier to handle than the Barbie variety.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Such a cute little doll for your little mermaid princess. Now she can play in the sea with her own Ariel doll.
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
Do they have the other princesses too?? want to start a collection ha
Erika R.
How tall are these dolls?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this site have any singing dolls?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like the toddler dolls better?