Disney Princess Toddler Ariel Doll uploaded by Laura F.

BY DISNEY

Your royal wishes will come true with toddler princess ariel! Her very special dress is decorated with a glittery scene from her fairytale adventures, and her matching tiara sparkles with magic jewels! Her royal reflection eyes shine and shimmer with dreams of adventure and fun to share! see more...

• Do they have the other princesses too?? want to start a collection ha8 Answers
  • Does this site have any singing dolls?1 Answers
  • How tall are these dolls?2 Answers
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Sugar Land, TX
My girls have a collection of dolls, but the one they have of ana and Elsa really caught their attention. They're not to big or small but just right for them to take them in the car without taking space and also big enough for them not to loose them. They really like these kinds of dolls and so did I. This particular one tough my niece has and she also likes it a lot she was the one to convince me to buy my girls their own.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Venice , FL
I really love this line of the toddler dolls. When my daughter was little, she had the softer babies, and as she grew, she loved that the toddler dolls were able to move their arms and legs and that she could sit and brush their hair! I like these dolls because they can sit on their own, allowing for her imagination to really take over for tea parties and more!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
HAMPTON, GA
my daughter absolutely loves her toddler doll. she had the baby one when she was small and as she grows so do the dolls which is pretty awesome! I think they are super cute. I wish they had these when I was growing up, I recommend it to other parents but not until their child is out of the putting everything in their mouth stage.
Meg K.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
My daughter is in love with the Ariel doll! She is a beautiful little toddler version my only problem with it is that at that age Ariel was not a human but I can look past that for the happiness of my daughter! She loves to dress her and brush her hair and she WILL NOT sleep without her! Wonderful for the Ariel lover in all of us!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
My daughter loves her doll. Literally want to sleep with it every night. This is a great doll. Affordable and likable unlike smaller dolls. It's fully dressed and kid appropriate. I would definitely buy this type of doll again in the future.
alexis m.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
We have yet to purchase this doll but my friends daughter has it and my daughter plays with it every time we go to visit. The doll has big eyes and beautiful hair. My daughter will receive this for Christmas.
Avondale, LA
Ariel is one of my favorite Disney Princess. I got my friend's daughter this because she likes all of the Princesses. These mini size are so suitable for the kids to play with. I love her mini outfits!
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
My daughter loves Ariel and this was a must have this year for Christmas. Not a bad price and she seems to be a very well made doll. If my daughters happy, mama's happy.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
So psyched to score these dolls on #BlackFriday at @Target for $10 each! Picked them up for a toy drive donation! They are beautiful and I would have wanted them as a kid!
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
Great for any little kid who loves Ariel. Like any doll, it can get tangled hair really easily. Easy for small hands and great for imaginary play.
kensy r.
kensy r.
Bronx , NY
Do they have the other princesses too?? want to start a collection ha
Erika R.
Erika R.
How tall are these dolls?
merita H.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this site have any singing dolls?
Avondale, LA
Do you like the toddler dolls better?