BY DISNEY

With the Disney Princess Snow White Tea Pot, your little Princess will have everything she needs to enjoy a splendid cup of tea! This service for four tea set includes a tea pot, sugar bowl, creamer container, cups, plates & spoons. The classic apple shape tea pot also stores your tea set neatly until your next tea party.3+ see more...

Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
This tea set is so cute. I bought it for my niece. She was so excited to play tea party. I am impressed at how well the stickers stay on. We have used it for actual tea party's about 20 times and they are still on. Only downside is there is no tea pot to put the tea in.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
This Disney Princess Snow White Tea Set is freaking amazing! These would make great tea parties for the little ones. I love seeing kids imaging themselves, presenting to drink or eat something! I love how they're in different colors.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is great for imaginary play and can all be cleaned up into the tea pot. This has been used a ton by both my children and can withstand what they dish out. Great gift for preschoolers.
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
My 4 year old loves the Disney Princesses and this tea set is adorable....one of her favorite things to play with!! And it has no leaks like a lot of toy tea sets
Sarah H.
I love these for my triplets to use with their Grandma. They all enjoy it. It helps teach manners, table manners, proper table conversation, etc...
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Such a cute tea set! My nieces would just love this! Princesses and tea sets, the perfect gift for a little girl
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
Kids tea time at our house with one of our favorite tea set my little 5yr old loves it and makes her feel like a princess her self
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I got Disney Princess Snow White Tea Set for my niece and she loves it. it was a great price and good quality.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
So so cute! i bought this for a family friend's daughter recently and her mom says that she really liked it
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My daughter received this set for Christmas and still to this day she loves to play tea party with them
Marey c.
Pearl City, HI
Is this durable enough when you I have children that throws everything?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Who's your favorite Disney Princess?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this safe for toddlers?