Disney Princess Royal Salon

by Disney

* Play dress-up with your favorite Disney Princesses! * Magical styling tool offers hours of hair play fun. * So many beautiful gowns and accessories to choose from! *Take photos and save your favorite creations in the scrapbook. Join Cinderella, Ariel, Belle and Rapunzel for an enchanting visit to the Disney Princess Royal Salon! Each princess has been invited to a very special event, and she needs your help to get ready. From creating the perfect hairstyle to selecting an elegant gown and sparkly accessories, the options are endless in this highly interactive, magically innovative app! Note: Limited functionality for iPod 4th generation users. No camera feature, color tool or pattern tool in the dress section. If you are experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the in-app audio settings and if your device is muted. Don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or [email protected] Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.

Does this game require a lot of in app purchases to play?
Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Start your review of Disney Princess Royal Salon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
β€œMy daughter loves all the Disney princesses!” in reviews
β€œIts a really great game that sometimes I find myself playing it with her.” in reviews
β€œShe has so much fun playing it.” in reviews
Florence, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
My god-daughter loves this game. This is a great game for the iPad to occupy children.
Liberal , KS
My daughter loves all the Disney princesses that's why I downloaded this app for her
Pleasantville, NJ
My niece loves this game. she is always on it. Its a good game for little girls .
Smithfield , NC
Great app that your princess will love playing and it's incredible πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜
Sherwood, AR
My nieces play this all the time. Very cute and they love it! Super Fun!!!
My nieces play this all the time. Very cute and they love it! Super Fun!!!
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
amazing and excellent [email protected] girls, like objects and icona. very nice desighn ever Disney Princess Royal Salon
Windsor
My daughter loves all the Disney princesses! She has this game and never stops playing it.