Disney Princess Royal Salon

by Disney

* Play dress-up with your favorite Disney Princesses! * Magical styling tool offers hours of hair play fun. * So many beautiful gowns and accessories to choose from! *Take photos and save your favorite creations in the scrapbook. Join Cinderella, Ariel, Belle and Rapunzel for an enchanting visit to the Disney Princess Royal Salon! Each princess has been invited to a very special event, and she needs your help to get ready. From creating the perfect hairstyle to selecting an elegant gown and sparkly accessories, the options are endless in this highly interactive, magically innovative app! Note: Limited functionality for iPod 4th generation users. No camera feature, color tool or pattern tool in the dress section. If you are experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the in-app audio settings and if your device is muted. Don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or [email protected] Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.

Does this game require a lot of in app purchases to play?
Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Start your review of Disney Princess Royal Salon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My daughter loves all the Disney princesses!” in reviews
“Its a really great game that sometimes I find myself playing it with her.” in reviews
“She has so much fun playing it.” in reviews
Las Vegas, NV
This game is so intresting! My sisters and cousins love playing this game! I see them play this everyday
San Diego, CA
I like it hahaha i still play it even if I'm 23 year old grown woman ..!!! Download it if you like Disney
south gate, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Ive seen my cousins playing this game and they love it! I can see how much fun they have ( i do too lol)
Trussville , AL
Awesome. my daughter love it. it's a great app and they get to play with princesses. makeovers and hair
Cynthiana, KY
My little girl has this on her iPad and she loves it ! I would recommend to anyone with a little girl
Rochester, NY
When out shopping or running errands this did the job to keep my little one busy and not whining lol
Fargo, ND
I bought this product for my niece and she loves playing with her favorite princesses interactively!
Livingston, LA
Really cute & fun app for my girls ! They love doing hair & princesses ! Great mix of both !
My five-year-old niece loves this app it's really cute and fun to play. I love Disney.
Commercial Pt, OH
This app is great! Simple to use and the bright colors keep the young one's entertain!