BY DISNEY

* Play dress-up with your favorite Disney Princesses! * Magical styling tool offers hours of hair play fun. * So many beautiful gowns and accessories to choose from! *Take photos and save your favorite creations in the scrapbook. Join Cinderella, Ariel, Belle and Rapunzel for an enchanting visit to the Disney Princess Royal Salon! Each princess has been invited to a very special event, and she needs your help to get ready. From creating the perfect hairstyle to selecting an elegant gown and sparkly accessories, the options are endless in this highly interactive, magically innovative app! Note: Limited functionality for iPod 4th generation users. No camera feature, color tool or pattern tool in the dress section. If you are experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the in-app audio settings and if your device is muted. Don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or memberservices@disneydigitalbooks.com. Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies. see more...

• "My daughter loves all the Disney princesses!" in 3 reviews
  • "She has so much fun playing it." in 2 reviews
  • "Its a really great game that sometimes I find myself playing it with her." in 2 reviews
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
My daughter, 7 , is soooo in love with this cute game, she plays that on her android pad, and is entertained whenever we have to wait somewhere , or are on longer rides etc. . She loves to dress up the princesses , the game is really easy and age appropriate !
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is so cute my niece loves to play this game. She loves Disney and she likes to play salon. This allows her to play with someone else's hair so she doesn't feel the need to cut her own. It is a really good after appropriate game.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Techie Expert Level 4
My niece adores this game. She loves all of the Disney princesses and she equally loves all things beauty. When I don't feel like letting her do my hair and makeup, this game keeps her satisfied.
Claire V.
birmingham
Techie Expert Level 2
My niece played this I though it was quite average.it kept her quiet for a small amount of time and she enjoyed it but I just didn't think there was much variety on here
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
A mi hija le gusta mucho este tipo de juegos al igual donde decoras las unas... me gusta porque hay algunos juegos donde pueden aprender a la misma vez que juegan.
Chassidy H.
Oneonta, AL
My daughter got a tablet for her birthday and loves this app. She is a princess fanatic and this app is just perfect for that! Definitely 5 star worthy!
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
My youngest child loves this app and I can't get her off my ipad since I have downloaded this app. I like that it keeps her entertained for some time.
Kassandra C.
Sebastian , TX
My baby cousin loves this game! She always wants to use my phone just to play it. I have this app just for her she's 4 and loves princesses
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves this game she loves princesses, it's so much fun for her she always plays for 30 minutes after finishing her homework.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Such a cute app! My little 2 ye old niece loves this ! She's in love literally lol! Very cute functions on this ! Totally recommend !
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Jackie H.
Tonawanda, NY
Does this game require a lot of in app purchases to play?