Disney Princess : Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Kayla J.

BY DISNEY #11 in Children's Vitamins

Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies: No artificial flavors or colors With grape, orange, and cherry flavors Free of yeast, wheat, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, preservatives, soy and sodium Fun princess shapes Children's multiple vitamin and mineral supplement 60 gummies see more...

Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
These are complete multivitamins for children. The nutritional content is on track with most other vitamins that I have seen for kids. It comes with 60 vitamins and instructions to give 1 gummie to kids 3 and 4 and two gummies for kids 4 and up. The colors are purple, red, and orange. The shapes are somewhat hard to make out but as far as I can tell there is a full body ad a head for Ariel, Rapinzel, and Bell totaling 6 different shapes. The taste is pretty good and they are not too gummy or sticky. The price is reasonable and I normally buy mine at Kroger where I sometimes get a $1 off coupon.
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
I bought these for my 4 year old, her doctor recommend to have her take a vitamin once a day. I've tasted them and they never get hard. Since shes been taking them, shes had yet to get sick. They're a great value for the price and come in a cute bottle! I will continue to buy these for my baby girl. I even take some every once in a while when I run out of my brand. Very recommended.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These gummie vitamins are reasonably priced, especially compared to many others. They are also available at most easily accessed stores like Target and the drugstore. My kids love them and even remind me they need to take them.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Affordable and widely available at any major drugstore/retail store. Decent ingredients and contains a pretty great percentage of daily vitamins and minerals for toddlers/young children (compared to other mass manufactured gummies). My toddler loves the flavors and gobbles them up every morning. The child-proof lid is nice. Cute designs and packaging -- we love picking our favorite Disney princesses to eat first.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get these for my daughter and she loves them. I remember as a kid and my mom trying to get me to take the chewables. I hated it. These are so much better. She thinks it as a regular gummy. Definitely satisfied. They taste good and they are good for you.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
My girls take these vitamins . They taste great and it's good for them ! It has everything they need . Keeps my girls healthy and strong . I would recommend this to all parents .
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
qAmber J.
Dryden, Virginia
My girls love these vitamins. They taste so good and I know my girls are getting exactly what they need. We got a few sample packs from their pediatrician so yes, doctors approve of these. I also got some coupons with my samples so I was pretty happy about getting to save some money.
Lindsay N.
San Pedro, CA
I had weight loss surgery(WLS) in Feb 2010. I got sick this summer and started having issues keeping food down. I started to rely on these gummies. Honestly, they were all the vitamins I could tolerate :( but, I seriously credit them for keeping me going. They have everything you need and would work for pre-natal usage if you cannot tolerate regular pre-natal vitamins.
Sandy M.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have two young daughters...7 & 2. They both look forward to taking their vitamins every night because of these (WIN!). They have to know which princess they picked and then get all excited about loving that movie. Not to mention its like a fruit snack to them. They are perfect and I will continue to buy these for as long as I can :)
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does your child like the taste ?
Quin H.
Swannanoa
Are these vegetarian?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
what is it? how does it work? the shipment arrives soon?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Are they vegan ? Kosher ?