BY DISNEY #6 in Children's Vitamins

Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies: No artificial flavors or colors With grape, orange, and cherry flavors Free of yeast, wheat, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, preservatives, soy and sodium Fun princess shapes Children's multiple vitamin and mineral supplement 60 gummies see more...

Debra P.
Debra P.
Huntington Park, CA
My 4 year old daughter loves these vitamins. She ask for them when we forget to give them to her. And they are reasonably priced.
Tania M.
Tania M.
MY daughter loves these gummies. It is so fun guessing which princess she will pick each day!
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
He opened my baby appetite and loves as they are are your favorite Disney and are vitamins
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Affordable and widely available at any major drugstore/retail store. Decent ingredients and contains a pretty great percentage of daily vitamins and minerals for toddlers/young children (compared to other mass manufactured gummies). My toddler loves the flavors and gobbles them up every morning. The child-proof lid is nice. Cute designs and packaging -- we love picking our favorite Disney princesses to eat first.
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Portage , MI
I bought these for my 4 year old, her doctor recommend to have her take a vitamin once a day. I've tasted them and they never get hard. Since shes been taking them, shes had yet to get sick. They're a great value for the price and come in a cute bottle! I will continue to buy these for my baby girl. I even take some every once in a while when I run out of my brand. Very recommended.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love that there are no artificial flavors or colors. My girls look forward to taking them each day. Loving to compare and see which princess they have. They love the taste so much that it is a treat! (But they know it's a vitamin that can only be taken one time a day) Safety lid is a plus just in case little minds wonder...
Megan W.
Megan W.
I get these for my daughter and she loves them. I remember as a kid and my mom trying to get me to take the chewables. I hated it. These are so much better. She thinks it as a regular gummy. Definitely satisfied. They taste good and they are good for you.
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
These gummie vitamins are reasonably priced, especially compared to many others. They are also available at most easily accessed stores like Target and the drugstore. My kids love them and even remind me they need to take them.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
My girls take these vitamins . They taste great and it's good for them ! It has everything they need . Keeps my girls healthy and strong . I would recommend this to all parents .
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your child like the taste ?
Quin H.