Disney Princess : Multivitamin Gummies

Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies: No artificial flavors or colors With grape, orange, and cherry flavors Free of yeast, wheat, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, preservatives, soy and sodium Fun princess shapes Children's multiple vitamin and mineral supplement 60 gummies

Iss it safe ? Worthy?
what is it? how does it work? the shipment arrives soon?
Are they vegan ? Kosher ?
Start your review of Disney Princess : Multivitamin Gummies!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These gummie vitamins are reasonably priced, especially compared to many others. They are also available at most easily accessed stores like Target and the drugstore. My kids love them and even remind me they need to take them.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
My girls take these vitamins . They taste great and it's good for them ! It has everything they need . Keeps my girls healthy and strong . I would recommend this to all parents .
Debra P.
Huntington Park, CA
My 4 year old daughter loves these vitamins. She ask for them when we forget to give them to her. And they are reasonably priced.
Vanesa R.
He opened my baby appetite and loves as they are are your favorite Disney and are vitamins
Tania M.
MY daughter loves these gummies. It is so fun guessing which princess she will pick each day!
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
These are so fun for my kids. They love picking what princess they want. Makes taking vitamins fun!
Amanda B.
Greendale, IN
My kids love these! Almost like candy, they have a little sweetness to them. Most "traditional" vitamins have a chalkiness to them, these do not.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter takes these (or another character of the same brand) every day. She loves trying to figure out which character she has that day! Sometimes I will hide them in her breakfast as an extra little fun game.
Amber J.
Dryden, VA
My girls love these vitamins. They taste so good and I know my girls are getting exactly what they need. We got a few sample packs from their pediatrician so yes, doctors approve of these. I also got some coupons with my samples so I was pretty happy about getting to save some money.
Odalis G.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried this product, but I would love to get them, they look good quality and good for health care.