BY DISNEY

Disney Princess Multivitamin Complete, 60ct: Free of: yeast, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, sodium (less than 5mg per serving). Provides essential vitamins and minerals for your child's healthy growth and development in a delicious chewable tablet.** 360mg has been shown to promote healthy brain and eye development.** Includes vitamin C to help support healthy immune function, iron to help promote red blood cell production and the essential mineral calcium.** Healthy eating and a better diet can contribute to better health. Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.* Made in the USA. Great taste and fun princess shapes for them, nutritional assurance for you. Three fantastic flavors: grape, orange and cherry (naturally and artificially flavored). *USDA Food and Nutrition Service. **These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not inteded to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
My kids love these gummy vitamins! I'll admit that I've tried them, and they are pretty good. It also puts my mind at ease knowing that they are getting all of their vitamins and nutrients, because kids can be picky eaters!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste great and work great! I purchased at my local drug store with a coupon and they work just great! It tastes better then other brands and completely met my
Expectations! I would recommend these to anyone especially for children!! Love them!
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Y daughter loves these .. they taste great and their some of her favorite characters from Disney. I buy them all the time for my boys as well but the other characters that they like.. I always recommend these to family n friends
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My 4 year old daughter has been taking these vitamins for a little over a year and a half now. She loves them. She loves the taste too! Most of the time she wants to eat them like fruit snacks and I have to tell her that she can't do that since they are vitamins! I LOVE how low in sugar they are. For 2 gummies, there is only 2 grams of sugar! Which is great, or else it would somewhat defeat the purpose of taking a vitamin!

I really like that you are able to tell who is on each of the gummies. A lot of kid friendly vitamins I've seen have characters but you can barely make out who they are supposed to be. That's not the case with these.

We get the container with 60 vitamins and it normally lasts us 3-4 months depending on how often we remember to give them to her. They're very affordable and completely worth the money. They're high in vitamins A, B, C, D & E. They also have other vitamins such as B-12, B-6, K, Biotin, Iodine, zinc, selenium, and folic acid. My daughter is a very healthy girl and she absolutely LOVES the taste of these. She also likes guessing which character she is going to get :) Overall these are a really fun way of making sure your little one is getting all their vitamins! Highly recommended!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There are quite a few Frozen lovers in my household so I knew these would be a hit! The flavor is nice and fruity, not too chalky and definitely kid friendly. They taste just enough like candy for kids to enjoy! I would recommend these gummy multivitamins to anyone looking to add some extra vitamins into their kids' diet in a fun way they won't protest!
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter loves her frozen vitamins! I don't think we'd get her to take them if they were frozen and gummy! They are only $10 at target currently! Which is a good price since you get A LOT. There is SO many vitamins and minerals in these! Not going to lie, I take them daily too ;) they are so yummy! Like healthy fruit snacks! Definitely recommend!
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thank goodness they have a lot in the bottle!!!! I usually can find this at Walmart or a Whole Foods store. It's pretty inexpensive for the amount of vitamins you get! I will definitely buy for my sister again!
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Affordable and widely available at any major drugstore/retail store. Decent ingredients and contains a pretty great percentage of daily vitamins and minerals for toddlers/young children (compared to other mass manufactured gummies). My toddler loves the flavors and gobbles them up every morning. The child-proof lid is nice. Cute designs and packaging -- we love picking our favorite characters to eat first.
Jenna M.
georgetown
Was so happy to finally is mainly because they're frozen and vitamins my daughter refused to take vitamins and when I bought these she took them immediately now I have no problem I bought them at Walmart and I will continue to buy them and she says they taste good
Christie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these (because they're Frozen) I don't think there's a difference in them compared to the other themed ones this brand has. 4 stars because the Frozen themed ones were priced higher than normal Disney princess themed ones.
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these vitamins more softer than they are chewy? My daughter likes gummy vitamins, but I want to make sure these are soft and not so hard
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product contain folic acid? I can only buy products with folate because my family has MTHFR gene mutations and folic acid is a synthetic version that is harmful to our health. :(
dode o.