BY DISNEY

Disney Mini Chocolate Milk Chocolate Snacks.
80 calories.
Disney princess.
6 packs.
6-0.53 oz (15g) packs. see more...

• Has anyone seen these in stores or know where to purchase them?1 Answers
Kansas c.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My daughter ask for these Everytime she sees them . They are fun girly and great for a sweet snack
Heather G.
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
I got these for my daughter and she loved them. They were cute too. The price was amazing as well. Can't beat cute, cheap, and tasty!
jessica G.
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
Bought these for my niece and she loved them. I personally have not tried them but she seemed happy
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
Anthony , TX
Foodie Expert
Love the princess idea and the shape but the flavor is a little off. Maybe too chocolate and nothing to help the heaviness of it
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Parkersburg, WV
These are great! They are very good, and they are a great snack when you are on the go. Not to mention they are low calorie and who doesn't love Disney princesses?!
Julia F.
Julia F.
The perfect snack for your little princess! My mom packs my little sister these for lunch and she loves them! (I do too)
Carlos  M.
Carlos M.
Leonia , Nj
My little girl loves these I pack them for on long trips thet taste great They come pre packed so u can just put them in their lunch box
Kanika A.
Kanika A.
Bellevue, WA
They are great snack while you're watching t.v movies or at tea time . it tastes too yummy .also low calorie.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Foodie Expert
Has anyone seen these in stores or know where to purchase them?