BY DISNEY

Katie S.
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My girls love these. Plenty to share between the two of them and who doesn't love princesses! I have a hard time picking a favorite, I'll admit, I love the princesses too. Great gloss set for kiddos.
Lancy D.
Lancy D.
Lancaster
Cute set for a little girl! My little sisters would love these girly princess lip glosses!
India G.
India G.
Summerville, SC
Cute set for a little girl that is stating to get into makeup cause it's not that much
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
My 7 year old loves the lip glosses, shes uses a different one each day. Even more so because they have each princess on them, My favorite of course is Ariel So we share that one haha fun and cute lip glosses
Naylimar R.
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very girly and cute pack. This is a great gift for a little girl who is starting to like makeup. This Lip Gloss set have a great scent and the girls love it.
Ileana M.
Ileana M.
What little girl does not love lip gloss??? And more if is princess related. My 7 year old loves putting on make up.
Shannah W.
Shannah W.
Louisville, KY
My daughter loves princess anything. She would love these lip glosses. So girly and cute!