Disney Princess Learning Activity Case

by Disney

Disney Princess Learning Activity Case.
Disney Learning.
Case includes:
2 workbooks.
1 box of flash cards.
1 mini reward sticker book.
Bendon® Publishing International, Inc.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Princess Learning Activity Case!
How would you rate this product?
Falmouth, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, so this product is great not only for playing with your little ones but to help your little ones learn. How can you beat that? A toy that’s fun and helps your little ones learn? I recommend this to all parents there are different Disney characters for this particular item. Oh did I mention? It’s great for spending quality time with your precious little ones! There are several different activities bundled into one.
Beavercreek
I purchased this for my four year old, but my two year old also loves it. They both love Disney, but who doesn’t?? The cards inside keep them busy for times when we need to occupy their attention (in the car, Dr office waiting room, plane trip, etc..) and it definitely works. The price is right and this is a great value! Definitely happy with this purchase!
Merrillville
Oh boy, my daughter is in love with all the princesses of Disney Id say though all Disney princess items are a bit pricey considering the condition of most toys I bought but in the end my daughter is happy so that makes me happy too No price is too high when it comes down to the happiness of a child especially your own child
Norwood Young America, MN
My niece loves everything Disney Princess. I bought this as a birthday gift and she squealed with delight when she opened it. Puzzles, stickers, coloring, even a crown. She was in princess heaven. I have seen several different kits at our Disney store so I will have to purchase another for her since this was such a hit. I AM the favorite aunt!
New Sharon, IA
This was a gift but my daughter seems to like it. It's a bit advanced for a 4 year old, but has potential as she gets older, so for the moment it's been put away. The princesses are useful for drawing the child in and keeping her attention. After we use it (for more than play) I think it may be something worth revisiting.
Clarkesville
I love spending time with my daughter . its amazing to see how fast she learns and the smile on her face she she know she got the answer correct.. I love these cards.. Not only help my children but also helped my nieces also .. I could be more excited to use these cards .. And plus everyone wants to be a princess
Monroe, NC
My daughter absolutely loves her Disney Princess Activity Binder. It is affordable and has a good amount of items in it. I gave it 4 stars because I have not been able to find refills for the pages my kiddos used. I would certainly but it again and highly recommend for road trips and rainy days!!
Lockport
The kids love this! My niece is very artistic and is only 4 yrs old! She will sit and color and draw so this is something she really loves and her 1yr old sister tries doing the same thing but she still has a ways to go. I would recommend this for any kid who enjoys drawing, learning and coloring!
This activity case is amazing for children under the age of 9. My child loves this product very much. I wouldn’t change anything to this activity case at all. It definitely topped my expectations! I wouldn’t buy it for my daughter now because she’s 10, but I will buy it for her cousins.
Harrisburg
My daughter loves this so much. She pulls it out on her own and works through the cards. It keeps her occupied on long car rides, before dinner, at breakfast before school starts and while she waits when we are at appointments. It's easy to take along, and has helped her quite a bit.