BY DISNEY

Disney princess hooded towel - pink see more...

Amber  s.
My daughter has a bunch of these and has since she was a baby. She is now 4 and her favorite is the frozen one.
Mary N.
Lawrence, KS
My daughter loves this towel! It's the perfect fit for her, she's almost 2. It wraps around nicely, and is perfect for us after her swim lessons.
Jackie T.
Canton, Oh
Let's be honest, little girls love princesses! You can't go wrong with this item! And every little girl would be happy to have one.
Guadalupe G.
Texas City, TX
This princess fowl is perfect. Since they grow into it. I got it when my baby was around 8 months old now she's going to be 3 and still loving it!!
April T.
Jacksonville, NC
My daughter loves this towel! it doesn't hold money after you wash it and its very large so that your child can wrap up in it
Amanda B.
The cutest towel for a little girl. Children love bath time when they have a princess towel to dry off with!
lindsey c.
Super cute and my daughter loves it, we bring it to the beach and the lake even the water park. affordable and easy to wash.
Emily B.
Halifax, NS
I bought this exact same towel on my first trip to Disney world about 7 years ago... I just about died when I saw this on here!! I dearly loved this towel as a kid, and would want to use it daily because I felt like a princess:) bathing has never been easier!
Tasha E.
Perfect for the kids! Great for after bath time or after being in the pool. This towel dries off the kids and keeps them warm. Very stylish.