BY DISNEY

This delightful playset brings the disney princess little kingdom to life in an exciting and dynamic new way. The included cinderella and gus characters whisk down two winding slides and glide around the ballroom. Cinderella then gets ready for the ball in the playset's upper castle, complete with a vanity that doubles as a bed. Later, she and gus can slide down to the ballroom floor, which spins with just a simple activation, and dance the night away with other glitter glider friends (sold separately). Playset also includes a dining room table and accessories to complete the perfect evening of dining and dancing. For added... see more...

• "My 6 year old daughter loves this castle!" in 3 reviews
  • "The dolls are also MagiClips, so if you have any other compatible dolls your little one can switch dresses from one princess to another." in 1 review
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
I've recently purchased this product for my niece and she absolutely loves This she plays with it all the time
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
My 6 year old daughter loves this castle! She is always playing with it. It only comes with one doll and dress so I've had to buy more of the "glitter glider" dolls to go with it. The regular magic clip doll dresses don't slide as well.
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I have to admit we have not used this product yet but it's under the tree. It look easy to use and I can't wait for my daughter to open this.
Moni T.
Moni T.
Austin, TX
This Is A Great Christmas present i for your nice doughter or sister i just bought this Sat 😁
Claire W.
Claire W.
It's great for kids and is amazing to keep them busy! it's also not that walet hurting. it's actually pretty cheap!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Eagle, Wisconsin
This toy is amazing for little girls under the age of 6! My boyfriends niece has this and she loves it
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
If I had a girl I'm sure she would have this. Such a cute toy. I like how it has all the princesses
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Maumee, OH
An absolute favorite in our home. This toy has been played with solid over the last year
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My daughter loves this product. She plays with it every day. Love that we can also use klip klop horses on if.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Palmdale, CA
My nieces love this toy and my 3 year old son lives to play it with them. Great durable toy for boys or girls.