Disney Princess Enchanted Journey

BY DISNEY

• What age level is this game? Looking for a fun and intera...7 Answers
Disney Princess Enchanted Journey
Jolene N.
Naturally my children love their games and my oldest girl loves her princess stuff so combining them both into one thing is perfect
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
This is a great game. High quality and keeps children entertained for long periods of time. I highly recommend!
Chloe B.
argyll
Gamer Expert Level 1
When I was younger I was completing and utterly in love with this game! I found is so enjoyable! You got to meet every Disney princesses in the game and you got to make your own character in the game and help all the princesses from evil creatures and villains etc. Some levels were harder than others but I must of completed the game 5-6 times haha it was so goooood!

I also used to play it with my little sister as well and she enjoyed it sooooo much. If your looking to find a game for your a
Sister, friend or daughter then this is it.! Guaranteed they will love it. Definitely recommend
Anna-Marie R.
When I was in elementary school, and my family owned a Wii, this was one of my favorite games (seeing that I was obsessed with all things Disney Princesses at the time). Based on various reviews, I think this game is quite similar to every other Disney Princess game on the market, but I loved it at the time!
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Got this for my little cousin and she loves playing it! Really fun and highly recommend it.
Ashley F.
What age level is this game? Looking for a fun and interactive game for my 5 year old niece.