BY DISNEY

Princess Eau De Toilette Spray: 1.7 oz EDP spray see more...

Amy F.
Amy F.
Ripley, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice perfume, just not the scent for me. This is a great scent on some people. I love the bottle and the scent is long lasting.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Taylorsville, UT
My go to fragrance.. I've stuck with this and on other perfume for the past few years..would definitely recommend it to others
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great fragrance. The bottle is pretty which catches the eye. This makes a great gift during the holidays as well!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband bought me this when it first came out and I loved it. It has a foral and vanilla smell to it. The bottle was so pretty and it came with a ring. (I'm sure I still have it somewhere). I definitely need to go buy me another one.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a tried and true scent. Vera Wang makes nothing but amazing products and this perfume is no different. A very sweet dainty smell perfect for everyday wear!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
San Diego, CA
I have to say this fragrance smells so good a soft sweet smell and the bottle is super cute I've seen then on Marshalls stores for 49.99 the set which isn't bad a way for any fragrance scent to last is to apply Vaseline on the areas where you apply the fragrance
Heather G.
Heather G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite perfume ever. I've loved this scent since I was about 13. Get it every year for Christmas. Vera wang everything is my favorite. It's about normal price for a designer perfume and last for along time.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Great smell the packaging is really pretty and last for a long time recommend buying it
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a little too sweet and over powering for my taste. The nice thing is that a little goes a long ways and it lasts for a very long time.
Gloria Z.
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
I absolutely love The smell of this, it's one of my favorite perfumes. The smell is so clean and nice. You can't go wrong with this