Disney Princess Crayola Giant Coloring Pages Disney Assortment uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY DISNEY

Coloring hits the big time with a crayola giant coloring pages disney assortment. Kids get 18 giant coloring pages with pictures from their favorite movies. You can choose from cars 2, cinderella, disney fairies and cars take flight. These crayola coloring pages come with over 40 colorful stickers that kids can stick on the pages. The kids' coloring pages also come with a bonus feature code that gives you 6 months of free access to turn your own photos into coloring pages. Ages 3 and up. see more...

• How do your kids like this coloring books?4 Answers
Shalimar R.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Lo que mas me gusta es la emoción de mi pequeña cuando saco alguna pagina para que pueda "supuestamente" colorear. El precio lo encontré excelente de $2.99 en Walmart. Lo compre de Mickey Mouse.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Porterville, CA
I bought a few of these for 2 of my kids. Ages 2 and 6. They absolutely loved them. It's great because it's such a big picture
It takes them a while to finish so they don't go through so many pages very fast.
Claudia janet V.
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Is essential for my kids play area the characters are so fancy for for them Spen a lap time doing a watercolor all the images are very clear 100% recommended
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
These are great for kids learning to color in the lines, it's big and doesn't have tiny detail which is great. I also enjoy coloring these with my kids.
moryeliz S.
moryeliz S.
Largo, FL
estos libros son un exito mi hija tienes uno y me paso pintando con ella y pasandola bien son muy grande y comodos para pintar
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Yes we love them we have so many of them ! We have toe ones with the numbers and we have a blast coloring them together
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves the pages that are almost as big as her. She will lay in the floor on her tummy coloring forever.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Glen Allen, VA
The quality of the paper is a lot more sturdier than the smaller coloring books. I find the type of paper makes the color pop too.
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
These are pretty good coloring books I like how they are really big and they are a good cheap price too
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Kenova, WV
These giant coloring pages are awesome! My 2 year old loves to color & this is perfect for him
Thammy S.
Thammy S.
Sylmar, CA
How do your kids like this coloring books?