Disney Princess 8 Pc. Full Comforter Set uploaded by Denisse G.Disney Princess 8 Pc. Full Comforter Set uploaded by Denisse G.

BY DISNEY

Sara lee 100% whole wheat bread 20 oz see more...

Denisse G.
I am not a fan of bread but I think this one is a very good option if you are being careful with sugar and carbs. This is delicious and I always find good sales on it.
BettyJo M.
This bread is amazing, it's always soft and toast along with sandwiches taste great! I recommend this bread even to those wheat haters. Sometimes it can be pricey however when it's on sale, buy it or get a discount card.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I eat a lof of wheat bread. Needless to say, I've tried lots of brands. Sara Lee's 100% Wheat Bread is one of my favorites! It has a nice, soft texture and the bread is neither too thick nor too thin. The crust is flaked with wheat, which is just how I like it. At 60 calories a slice, this is a great option for those who are keeping their eye on their calorie intake but don't want to settle for flimsy pieces of bread! Definitely recommended!
tabitha L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've never been a huge fan of wheat bread but I can actually tolerate this kind. I eat a sandwich with this bread for lunch every day! I love knowing that I can eat just a little bit healtheir now thanks to sara lee!!
Ladrina E.
Thanks Sara Lee for making this wonder bread. I have never eaten wheat bread before. When I tried this bread I was floored because not only is it great.......its healthy.
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
This bread is delicious. I love it toasted with butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar. The only downside is the size of the loaf. I wish it was a bit larger.
elizabeth m.
Compton, CA
Awesome bread...last a good while too! this is the only wheat bread I can get into my husband....it's not an overpowering taste either. definitely a good staple product.
Shannon F.
I really like the crust on this particular brand of wheat, and the bread itself is really squishy and tasty! Great for toast especially, but also sandwiches.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Im not a huge fan of whole wheat but its healthy so why not. it actually tastes better than other whole wheat breads so that's a plus
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Good bread that's whole grain and doesn't taste nasty! The bread doesn't break when you try to spread chunky peanut butter.