ElectronicsTelevisionHome EntertainmentDisney
Princess 7" Portable DVD Player (P7100PD) - Pink

Disney Princess 7" Portable DVD Player (P7100PD) - Pink

by Disney

#3 in DVD Players

The disney princess 7" dvd player has integrated speakers and a dolby digital decoder to deliver crisp and clear audio. It displays movies in the widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, so your kifd won't miss a thing on screen. It has chapter and title selection options for easy navigation. This disney princess portable dvd player also has a headphone jack for private listening. It runs on battery power and can last up to 2.5 hours on a single charge. This kids dvd player comes with a car adapter for convenient charging while on the road.

Where did you get this?
I want to purchase this for my 2 year daughter for the long car rides we have. Is this durable for toddlers?
I would love to buy it for my baby is beautiful but hard or rechargeable battery?
Start your review of Disney Princess 7" Portable DVD Player (P7100PD) - Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
Great to have for your children! Whenever we take long car rides this is my baby girls favorite thing to bring so she can watch zootopia! It’s great priced, and compact! Perfect to bring and set on your little ones lap to watch movies
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
My kids would love this they currently don't have a DVD player so this would be awesome to get for my baby girls and they love all the Disney princesses
Rachael Y.
West Roxbury, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this so much it’s so cute for a little girl she would love it. It’s very easy to work. Theirs no improvements I would put because it works pretty good.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
1,008 reviews
This is super easy to operate, cheap nowadays and cute too! Ideal for a road trip with no WiFi!
Sandra Y.
Fresno
I would love this product for my daughter who love Disney. Perfect to take in the car for on the go. Keep them busy while I drive:)
Asma Z.
Hamtramck, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
My princess loves her Disney princess portable DVD player. It comes in handy for long car rides or while cooking and u want her to be around you and  when she wants to watch something the rest of the family don't. It was worth every penny. she loves it and i think she loves it just cuz it princesses.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
This product is great!! I love the dvd player. It is so easy to use and it works great. I think it is priced right and it has many pros. The screen is clear and it is very nice. It is really enjoyable on the road because its always fun to watch movies. This is a way that you can just watch your old dvd's portably.
Michelle M.
Great product for the kids! Portable and really easy to operate.. my girls love this Disney DVD player. Perfectly sized too and a great way to keep the kids entertained during long trips. I would buy this again and again. Super durable, especially for the price it's really good quality. The kids, being kids, have dropped several times and it is still going strong. Highly recommend checking it out.
Anna S.
Eastman, GA
My daughter really loves this dvd player! The product it's self works really good never had a problem with it.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
I got this for my little sister for her birthday. She loves it. Great for road trips. She watches all of her disney movies on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...