Disney Princess 3 in 1 Shampoo uploaded by Mary R.

BY DISNEY

New! Tear-Free ~ Hypo-Allergenic Our 3-in-1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner is formulated to be mild and gentle enough to use everyday.  Plus, the tear-free formula will leave children s hair clean, soft, manageable and smelling great. . see more...

Disney Princess 3 in 1 Shampoo
  • "It smells good & is good as body wash as well, though I won't use it in her hair because she has really long, really curly hair." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter is into bubble baths but I don't like to buy her the cheap kind." in 2 reviews
  • "It is also fine to use for a week but after a long time it makes my child hair really hard to brush from all the tangles." in 1 review
  • "My son has very sensitive skin and this has never made it act up or break out in any way." in 1 review
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
We found this at the store when we were getting ready to go on vacation. My daughter asked for it and I figured it would work good. This product is not the best 3 in 1 we have tried but it does work. We use it for bubble bath and body wash more than for hair. It has a nice scent to it and it was cute for vacation. Wouldn't buy it for everyday.
clarissa a.
clarissa a.
plant city
My daughter loves this body wash/shampoo she likes how it has the princess characters on it, she also loves the smell
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
This makes a cute gift or just exciting bath time for those who really love their princesses! Keep in mind this is just a children's item and not meant to do the work of salon products. I found this and other brands of the sort such as paw patrol can be used as bubble bath. One thing to be aware of with this item is sensitive skin or allergic reactions. My son basically used this but a boy version and he has sensitive skin and this caused irritation but nothing extreme. Its a decent product just for fun or gifting
Mary R.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
One of those items we just weren't making it out of the store with. I prefer it as a bubble bath opposed to in the hair & definitely not as a conditioner.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Oceanside, CA
I will never buy these again. they smell horrible. Makes my kids hair really dry and tangled. Id rather use their baby shampoo to make bubbles.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
This is the only kind my daughter will let me buy. She tells me that there are princesses on it and she is a princess so that it is made for you lol
Heather B.
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
Being that it's a princess theme of course what little girl doesn't want this. It does pretty good as a body wash but doesn't hold up to my standards for shampoo. One of my daughters has curly hair and the other very straight hair and it didn't do well in either. It seemed to be hard to brush their hair afterward and left sort of a residue on their hair. I ended up putting them back in the tub and using regular shampoo. It does smell nice and did fine as a body wash just stay away from putting it in your hair.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Smiths Grove, KY
My 10 year old loves this stuff. It doesn't dry out her skin or leave her hair oily. No drying out or causing flakes. It has a wonderful smell.
Collette C.
Collette C.
Lafayette, IN
Bought this for one of my daughters for christmas. She loves the bottle because its princess but I'm not happy with the way it smells.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
Although I don't like my daughter taking bubble baths a lot my husband likes to give her what she wants. He also lets her pick out her bubble bath & she almost always goes for this. It smells good & is good as body wash as well, though I won't use it in her hair because she has really long, really curly hair. It is already always knotty so I don't want to tempt it to get knottier when it's wet. This doesn't dry out her skin & so far we haven't had a problem with it.