Disney Princess 3 in 1 Shampoo uploaded by Mary R.

BY DISNEY

New! Tear-Free ~ Hypo-Allergenic Our 3-in-1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner is formulated to be mild and gentle enough to use everyday.  Plus, the tear-free formula will leave children s hair clean, soft, manageable and smelling great. . see more...

Disney Princess 3 in 1 Shampoo
  • "My daughter is into bubble baths but I don't like to buy her the cheap kind." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells good & is good as body wash as well, though I won't use it in her hair because she has really long, really curly hair." in 2 reviews
  • "It is also fine to use for a week but after a long time it makes my child hair really hard to brush from all the tangles." in 1 review
  • "My son has very sensitive skin and this has never made it act up or break out in any way." in 1 review
Ellie B.
Attleboro, MA
This makes a cute gift or just exciting bath time for those who really love their princesses! Keep in mind this is just a children's item and not meant to do the work of salon products. I found this and other brands of the sort such as paw patrol can be used as bubble bath. One thing to be aware of with this item is sensitive skin or allergic reactions. My son basically used this but a boy version and he has sensitive skin and this caused irritation but nothing extreme. Its a decent product just for fun or gifting
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We found this at the store when we were getting ready to go on vacation. My daughter asked for it and I figured it would work good. This product is not the best 3 in 1 we have tried but it does work. We use it for bubble bath and body wash more than for hair. It has a nice scent to it and it was cute for vacation. Wouldn't buy it for everyday.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although I don't like my daughter taking bubble baths a lot my husband likes to give her what she wants. He also lets her pick out her bubble bath & she almost always goes for this. It smells good & is good as body wash as well, though I won't use it in her hair because she has really long, really curly hair. It is already always knotty so I don't want to tempt it to get knottier when it's wet. This doesn't dry out her skin & so far we haven't had a problem with it.
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
Being that it's a princess theme of course what little girl doesn't want this. It does pretty good as a body wash but doesn't hold up to my standards for shampoo. One of my daughters has curly hair and the other very straight hair and it didn't do well in either. It seemed to be hard to brush their hair afterward and left sort of a residue on their hair. I ended up putting them back in the tub and using regular shampoo. It does smell nice and did fine as a body wash just stay away from putting it in your hair.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I had the unfortunate pleasure of having to use this when I was at my mom's friend's house. Her daughter loves everything with princesses so they always buy her princess themed products. It made my hair feel super dry and brittle and it wasn't even a decent soap. Only buy if this is for a gag present. Don't even bother buying for children, buy them that fish shampoo instead.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
My daughter loves this soap and it smells amazing! I also buy the ones they make for boys for my two sons and they love it too. My son has very sensitive skin and this has never made it act up or break out in any way. Also my daughter has rubbed it in her eyes many of times and never cried she actually got a bubble on her eyes yesterday from it and laughed the whole time.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
This product smells amazing, far more pleasant than other kid shampoos that I have used on my 3 year old. I received it as a gift so I can't vouch for value. My only complaint is that it doesn't leave the hair as soft and tangle free as other brands. The suds don't seem to bother my daughter's eyes, so that is another plus.
Rachel B.
This is great for travel so that you do not have to carry lots of different bath items. It is also fine to use for a week but after a long time it makes my child hair really hard to brush from all the tangles. Plus it has a weird smell that gives me a headache.
Jaclyn B.
Jb Mdl, NJ
My daughter wanted this so bad so I caved. Not the best product. Her hair was not soft and very staticky the next day. The smell was okay, but not my favorite. I don't think we will purchase this again.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
The bottle is cute but product no... So recomind using another product honest opinion and yes u can use it and it will work but it's a 3in1 so it's all mixed and will make ur child's hair hard and not soft and clean