Disney Princess (3-6) uploaded by Lisa O.Disney Princess (3-6) uploaded by Alena k.

BY NONE #22 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 8 issues - Disney Princess Magazine is an early-learning magazine which brings together Disney favorites such as Ariel from The Little Mermaid, Belle from Beauty & the Beast, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, Mulan, Jasmine from Aladdin, and Pochahantas. Each issue of Disney Princess Magazine is full of magical stories, a collectible poster, a Princess project, and a pull-out workbook full of fun activities. Great for any princess, aged 4 and up. see more...

• "she got so excited every time one showed up!" in 1 review
  • "It is a great way to get kids into reading." in 1 review
  • "Very cute children's book, I read it to my niece, and she absolutely loved it!!" in 1 review
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I buy these for my daughter but I secretly read them too. My daughter is a picky reader but with these I never have to force her to read. She loves getting them in the mail and will read one cover to cover. It is great to have her interest in princesses be combined with reading. There are always great pictures, games, and articles. I highly recommend for young people or old that like Disney princesses.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Bookworm Expert Level 2
As children we all have at least read 1 of the princess book. Sometimes its better to read the books rather then the movies its a good way to get kids to start reading at a young age. I love how easy they are and how they go along with the movies. My niece always carries a princess book with her and she loves when I read them to her.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love all things disney princess. Who doesn't love a damsel in distress? I do and it always ends with Happily ever after. She finds her true love. Girls really love these stories and these stories stay with us as we are going through the dating scene.
Tara M.
My daughter loves Disney Princesses. My favorite is Sofia the first. She actually teaches children that their are consequences of actions. She also shows them that you can't judge and that you should be good to everyone. I love Clover.
Hannah B.
Valparaiso, IN
Amazing book for the little ones. Keeps them entertained and wanting more. I highly recommend this! It's fun and easy to read and makes the little ones excited to hear more. Definitely recommend this product!
Sam C.
I have always loved the Disney princesses ever since I was little. When I worked at a bookstore these were very popular for kids and they always seemed really excited to be getting one. I definitely recommend these for kids.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Yes! As kids... we always have to read ATLEAST one princess books. Atleast one. If you were a little girl and didn't read one, then I really have no words for you. Princess books were the best.
Totally recommend.
Lynae S.
These books are great and entertaining. The storylines are very similar. My favorite part is the climax of the stories. Compared to the pro banal they are not very similar. I read these all the time when I was younger. The lesson they are teaching young girls is not good though.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
My daughter is like any other typical little girl. She absolutely adores All of the Disney princesses. We watch all the movies and read lots of princess books. Her bedroom is all princesses as well! I can't wait for her to have as many of these books as we can find!!!!
Courtney R.
Valparaiso , IN
I ordered this for my niece when she was younger and I absolutely loved it just as much as she did. I would read the monthly magazines to her and loved reading them to my niece. I can't really think of anything comparable for little princesses to read!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Okay ladies! Who is YOUR favorite Disney princess?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Who's your favorite Disney princess or characters?
maria R.
Who doest love this books ?
Gracie G.
Is this a book of all princesses?
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Who is your favorite princess and why?