Disney Princess (3-6) uploaded by Alena k.Disney Princess (3-6) uploaded by Lisa O.

BY NONE #29 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 8 issues - Disney Princess Magazine is an early-learning magazine which brings together Disney favorites such as Ariel from The Little Mermaid, Belle from Beauty & the Beast, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, Mulan, Jasmine from Aladdin, and Pochahantas. Each issue of Disney Princess Magazine is full of magical stories, a collectible poster, a Princess project, and a pull-out workbook full of fun activities. Great for any princess, aged 4 and up. see more...

• "It is a great way to get kids into reading." in 1 review
  • "she got so excited every time one showed up!" in 1 review
  • "Very cute children's book, I read it to my niece, and she absolutely loved it!!" in 1 review
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
As children we all have at least read 1 of the princess book. Sometimes its better to read the books rather then the movies its a good way to get kids to start reading at a young age. I love how easy they are and how they go along with the movies. My niece always carries a princess book with her and she loves when I read them to her.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love all things disney princess. Who doesn't love a damsel in distress? I do and it always ends with Happily ever after. She finds her true love. Girls really love these stories and these stories stay with us as we are going through the dating scene.
Tara M.
My daughter loves Disney Princesses. My favorite is Sofia the first. She actually teaches children that their are consequences of actions. She also shows them that you can't judge and that you should be good to everyone. I love Clover.
Heather Q.
Augusta, GA
These are amazing for kids to read and watch. They not only have a perfectly happy ending but also have some downfalls in the middles to teach kids that life has ups and downs. Great morals and lessons in the story.
Beverly A.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love love love Disney princesses books. Such an amazing and original story line to the movies. Always a go to for kids and especially little girls. Would honestly consider to a lot of friends with kids
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
My niece loves these. She seriously keeps making me read them over and over and over and over again to where I'm sick of reading it but they are so cute & affordable. It gets kids to read more so it does the job.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My 3 daughters are fascinated with all of Disney's princesses and they love the books. Even though it's fairytales, the writing brings the story to life 1000 more and my girls love it when I read them this bookūüėć
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love my Disney princesses and so does my little girls...I grew up with Disney princesses and my daughter love them also ... Its cute to see them just as obsessed over them as I was as a kid
Hannah B.
Valparaiso, IN
Amazing book for the little ones. Keeps them entertained and wanting more. I highly recommend this! It's fun and easy to read and makes the little ones excited to hear more. Definitely recommend this product!
Wendy H.
Yonkers, NY
I love Disney princess books , it encourages kids to read more because of their favorite character being in the book ! When I was little my favorite part of the day was going to the library because I was able to read the books that I ended up liking
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Okay ladies! Who is YOUR favorite Disney princess?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Who's your favorite Disney princess or characters?
maria R.
Who doest love this books ?
Gracie G.
Is this a book of all princesses?
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Who is your favorite princess and why?