BY DISNEY

Prelude Sport Play Yard, Magnolia: Removable bassinet with breathable mesh sides Elevated changing station 3 fun toys provide visual stimulation This bassinet play yard has a handy storage area Spacious play yard SecureTech locking indicators give visible cues for easier set up Convenient on-the-go carry bag Stop and go wheels for easy portability This infant play yard is recommended for a child unable to climb out, maximum height of 35" Changing station is for use by a child less than 15 lbs Bassinet is designed for an infant less than 15 lbs Dimensions: 40" x 27.8" Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• "This play yard makes it so much fun easier." in 1 review
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
I like this play yard it is great if your baby is too small for a crib and you want the easy access to the baby late at night. I was skeptical I would use it but once my baby was too big for her bassinet. I used the bottom part as storage for her blankets and clothes that was too small and I liked the ability to use it how I wanted.
Inza J.
las vegas, NV
I love that not only is it easy to put together it has extra sections for things like diapers and wipes. Other play yards have sections for diapers and wipes but they are below. Having to bend over and get something you forgot while keeping one hand on your baby can be hard. This play yard makes it so much fun easier.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Amazing to have in the home. Especially during babies newborn stage! We keep ours in the bedroom to keep baby close and not have to worry about her throughout the night. Use as a changing table, a bassinet and transition into playtime when they are older!
maryam z.
I've had a couple of these in the past for my kids and I loved them. It saved us a lot of money and it lasted till it was time to get a toddler bed. Very convenient as well for travel.
Chelsi W.
I have this for my daughter. I love how it grows with her! From being a newborn all the way up to toddler! This has been the center of nap time and play time :).
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
These are soooo awesome. Every thing is right there I haven't had this exact one but was Winnie the pooh brand it lasts a very long time.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to take care puf my little cousin and had one of these in my living room and it was great perfect for diaper changing and naps
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
This was a life save for me, My daughter slept in it as a newborn beside my bed. When she got older the playpen then came in handy
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is so adorable and very useful when you have a child. I love this. It can also fold and you can take it anywhere.
Charelis D.
Norwich, CT
Very Nice play yard and affordable conviniente for all mommies especially begginggers. Lovee thiss its Perfect.