BY DISNEY

Nikki B.
I bought these for my best friend's baby shower and she loved them! They met her expectations for sure. They are super soft and cuddy and gentle on the baby's delicate skin. I got mine at Babies R Us but I'm sure you can purchase them online as well.
Yesenia M.
Queens Village, NY
They are soft and gentle! Which is what I need it for my new born's skin! My baby is now 2 and he likes them a lot! He even shows me how he washes his face with them!
Karen F.
I received these as a baby shower gift. My daughter is now one year old and i am still using them. Good quality and easy to wash just throw them in the washer with baby's laundry and thats it>
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Nice and soft! They are so cute and I love the colors. Disney everything! Who wouldn't want to bathe with these?
Megan B.
Burgettstown, PA
So soft and love the colors and prints of these! Great value and last awhile!
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
I bought these washcloths for my niece when she was born. They worked great and were a good material. She is almost 2 years old and my sister still has them!
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
These are adorable and perfect for that last minute baby shower gift. I got these ones and also a set with blue/green for a boy. Both mamas loved them!
Tessa B.
Collegeville, PA
So soft and adorable! Gentle enough for a baby's skin and also perfect for washing your face before bed
Very cute! But needs to match more of the "pooh" features to look more Disney-like.
meggan f.
Michigan Ctr, MI
Very soft and a great size. Ive purchased some baby cloths that were way to small and ended up not using them. These are well worth it!!
Billie W.
Will you buy this product?