BY DISNEY #36 in Cribs

Disney - playful pooh 3 piece comforter set includes: comforter, dust ruffle, crib sheet. Create an adorable whimsical nursery with winnie the pooh, piglet and eeyore. Playful pooh on a bright sunshiny day with bees buzzing, leaves blowing and puffy clouds in the sky. Piglet and pooh both catching a ride with eeyore. Beautifully crafted in a mix of prints, dots and stripes. Fresh clean crisp colors in lime, butter, aqua, brown with a pop of orange. see more...

• "I would highly recommend anyone wanted a Pooh nursery get this" in 1 review
  • "I did decide to take the bumper off after a while because it was a pain to take it off and put it back on every time I changed the sheets." in 1 review
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Frederic, WI
I have this for my daughter and she loves it! It goes wondering with my Winnie the Pooh room
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK
So cute and so easy to wash. It is also really easy to match. I would highly recommend anyone wanted a Pooh nursery get this
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
I love this because it can be for a girl or boy I used mine for a boy it's cute soft and I was able to add all the stuffed animals I had to go with it
Rubiana C.
Rubiana C.
Aurora , IL
Adorable pattern. Loved it! Nice and soft and so comfy. Especially for those that are big fans of pooh
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
This set is really cute and does brighten up the child's room quite a bit, however the strings that tie everything together come undone quite easily and I find myself constantly re-tying them and coming back to the completely undone and falling over! The blankets are really nice and soft and easy to clean as long as it is maintained and not left sitting with a stain. For the price i think it's worth it if you want something small or to give away as a gift.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
It's super cute & my baby loves it! She can't get enough of her pooh blanket!
Shantel S.
Shantel S.
Myrtle creek, Or
So cute and plush! Got one very similar to this for my sister in law four months ago when she had a baby and she loves it. Matches he decor perfectly and baby loves it too.
Justine  M.
Justine M.
San Antonio, TX
It looks soft and comfy. Perfect for babies (: Very colorful and still "homey" adds that extra comfort into the crib
Natachia S.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
We love this set. It keeps my one year old warm at night and it is so cute. I did decide to take the bumper off after a while because it was a pain to take it off and put it back on every time I changed the sheets.
Jacky R.
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
They are good and cute for a pooh lover . The colors are nice and soft and so are the blankets