BY DISNEY

Dani F.
These are great for my little nephew when he falls down and bumps something. His tears always go away at the sight of the fun characters on these cold packs! They are fun, useful, and very helpful. Would repurchase!
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
My little one loves these. He is so obsessed with toy story and so clumsy that he only prefers these cold packs when he gets a " boo boo ". Inexpensive and easy to clean.
Nancy C.
These Disney Play Vision Toy Story Cold Pack are fun for the little ones. If they fall or get a little hurt, once they see woody or buzz light year they forget about there boo boo and tears stop fast.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
BOO BOO BUDDY"S are awesome! :) I'm a college age student and have several of them in my freezer. they are the perfect size and get really cold! :) Fabulous product! :)
renee t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There just the right size to place on a sun burn or bug bite. they freeze well and the design is well displayed my young son love them when he has a sun burn on his face
Karen H.
We have two sets of these always on hand for the loss. They love the characters and are much easier to get to take a cold pack with these
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love cold packs! I put one under my pillow every night and it really a cools it down! I love Toy Story too!
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
My boys love you story and hate ice so when they get hurt these come in handy and they don't feel too cold.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
These are to cute !! Our little ones love these , love how easy they are to clean !
Martha p.
Vista, CA
My son loves them so much we have all of them already.... Cool to have...
Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX
This is such a great idea!

back