BY DISNEY

• Read, race, and fly with Dusty and the fleet from the hit Disney movie Planes! • Fun-filled action games make you the pilot! • An interactive reading adventure full of animated surprises. From Above the World of Cars! Join Dusty as he finds the inspiration to soar in this high-flying reading adventure. Exciting games bring you into the action where you can read, race, and fly your favorite planes around the globe. FEATURES: • Test your skills and race your favorite planes with tilt-and-play technology! • Beautiful Disney Storybook art, narration, and sound bring the story to life. • Read-along and read to me story modes. • Tappable animations, video clips and delightful surprises! Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies. see more...

Sarah F.
My 4 yr old son absolutely loves!! Makes bedtime fun for not only him but my husband too. Kinda wish these stories were around when I was a kid haha
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
its really good for the kids but as someone said the sounds could be annoying lol they have really good stories and the price is decent
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
Planes, cars, they're all the same. Not funny, the plots are horrible. I don't know why they made sequels for a horrible movie
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
I got this for my little boy for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! he loves anything planes now days!
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Aww I member storybooks I love these,they are so educational and my kids love when I read to them before bed.
Jennifer  S.
Albany, OR
My almost 3 year old who is obsessed with planes loves this! Simple to use Cute story and good graphics
Megan R.
My youngest nephew loves these. Keeps him entertained in the car. Great for helping him learn to read.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
My son likes this app mostly for the story. He's not very good at playing the game yet.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
I like anything Disney for my nices and nephew this is my Nephews favorite show.
Kiera P.
Boroughbridge, York
This is a very addictive yet simple game, can be very annoying if audio is turned on ha.. great for the kids very true to the film