Disney Pixar Toy Story Talking Officer Giggle McDimples

Disney Pixar Toy Story Talking Officer Giggle McDimples

Disney Pixar Toy Story 4 Giggle McDimples is the charming officer who makes everyone laugh! With this special doll, kids interact with her like Bo Peep does in the movie! The 5inch scale size figure wears her iconic officer uniform and cap, and responds to your questions as she changes facial expressions. Push her head to change her facial expression and hear her reply with phrases like “Oh yeah! Play time, all the time!” and “I'm Officer Giggle McDimples. I run Pet Patrol for MiniOpolis!” You will laugh all day long with this Giggle McDimples friend she warms everyone's hearts with her silly replies! Colors and decorations may vary. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Pixar Toy Story Talking Officer Giggle McDimples!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Disney Pixar Toy Story Talking Officer Giggle McDimples uploaded by Jennifer R.
my kids absolutely love Toy Story 4 so whenever I ran across this adorable Officer Giggle McDimples I just had to buy it! We bought two of them and all the kids love playing with her! If you have a Toy Story fan in your life this is a cute gift for them! I would definitely recommend this and buy it again.

Looking for your answer?