BY UNKNOWN

The Disney Pixar Finding Dory Fruit Scented Body Wash - 14 Ounce Features: Tear-free, hypoallergenic formula is gentle enough to use every day Features a fresh, fruit scent kids will love Collectible packaging featuring Dory Directions: In a shower, squeeze a small amount onto a pouf or washcloth. Work into a rich, creamy lather rinse off. see more...

Monica T.
Monument, CO
The product itself smells great, a fresh orange citrus scent and it has a good lather. The packaging was the disappointing part to me. Cute, but not very functional. It is hard to squeeze to get the product out and the lid is difficult to work with one hand.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
My daughter loves it! She likes to hold the bottle in the tub with her and pretending dory is swimming with her! The body wash smells great and is very affordable! I would recommend this product to others!
RUTH B.
The top of the packaging breaks off so easily do not recommend it for someone who is in a rush and has multiple kids. If broken it's a struggle and my mother didn't want to deal with it. My younger brother loves the packaging and likes the scent.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
I absolutely love the way it smells and how it doesn't have too strong of a scent. It is super cute and very affordable. I haven't had any problems with it that would have me disappointed in the product.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I saw these on clearance at Walgreens and had to pick them up since they were $.89 great smell.. Sure the kids will love using it.
Bree S.
Midway Park, NC
Smells good and my two year old goes crazy over her Dory bath time fun!! They also have Nemo too!