BY DISNEY #22 in Children's Vitamins

Disney Pixar Cars Multivitamin Gummies: Free of: Yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, preservatives, soy, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving) Cars need fuel to keep them running. Your body needs nutrients to keep it running - Cars Gummies provides 11 essential vitamin and minerals to keep you on a healthy track of growth and development. 6 action packed shapes in 3 scrumptious flavors: grape, orange and cherry. Lightning McQueen, Mater, Sally, Doc Hudson, Sheriff, The King. Provides essential vitamins and minerals. Cars gummies provide 11 vitamins and minerals. CDC healthy youth: investing in our nation's future. 2004. National center for chronic disease prevention. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Disney Pixar Cars Multivitamin Gummies 60 ct
  • "I never have a problem with them taking vitamins when I have these in the medicine cabinet!" in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge fan of gummy vitamins though as children are more likely to abuse them since they taste like candy." in 1 review
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids LOVE these vitamin gummies! I never have a problem with them taking vitamins when I have these in the medicine cabinet! With their fun shapes and great taste I don't even have to ask them to take them, they remind me when it's time to take their vitamins!
Beth D.
Meredith, NH
My son is a huge Cars fan, so starting his day with two Cars vitamins always makes him smile. They are affordable and I can usually find a coupon for $1 each bottle from the manufacturer.
Camille M.
Tastes good and it gets kids to eat their vitamins! I am not a huge fan of gummy vitamins though as children are more likely to abuse them since they taste like candy.
Carrie G.
Erie, PA
Both my boys love Disney gummy vitamins. My husband and I take them as well. It's nice to be able to buy one bottle of vitamins that the whole family can use. Great flavor. The kids ask for them every morning.
Brittany T.
My 2 year old asks for his gummy vitamin every day. I love that he asks! He likes the taste and wants to take vitamins!
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
My kids love these bc they are character and they also taste good. they taste just like fruit snacks which my kids love.
Lisa B.
San Diego, CA
My son loved these. The flavors and designs. This was the only way to get him to eat his vitamins! Great price as well.
Jacqueline S.
Hamden, CT
Tastes great! Not minerally at all. Great for stubborn kids and teenagers. Kind of like candy
Selene H.
Arlington, TX
My kiddo loves theseNdthey are cheaper than most! They also have an avenger one that he loves