BY DISNEY #21 in Children's Vitamins

Disney Pixar Cars Multivitamin Gummies: Free of: Yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, preservatives, soy, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving) Cars need fuel to keep them running. Your body needs nutrients to keep it running - Cars Gummies provides 11 essential vitamin and minerals to keep you on a healthy track of growth and development. 6 action packed shapes in 3 scrumptious flavors: grape, orange and cherry. Lightning McQueen, Mater, Sally, Doc Hudson, Sheriff, The King. Provides essential vitamins and minerals. Cars gummies provide 11 vitamins and minerals. CDC healthy youth: investing in our nation's future. 2004. National center for chronic disease prevention. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Disney Pixar Cars Multivitamin Gummies 60 ct
  • "I never have a problem with them taking vitamins when I have these in the medicine cabinet!" in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge fan of gummy vitamins though as children are more likely to abuse them since they taste like candy." in 1 review
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Katey S.
Katey S.
Fun product to get kids to take their vitamins! Huge fan here in our house :)
Beth D.
Beth D.
Meredith, NH
My son is a huge Cars fan, so starting his day with two Cars vitamins always makes him smile. They are affordable and I can usually find a coupon for $1 each bottle from the manufacturer.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids LOVE these vitamin gummies! I never have a problem with them taking vitamins when I have these in the medicine cabinet! With their fun shapes and great taste I don't even have to ask them to take them, they remind me when it's time to take their vitamins!
Sharalie B.
Sharalie B.
My kids love these gummy vitamins! Disney characters make it fun for them to enjoy.
Selene H.
Selene H.
Arlington, TX
My kiddo loves theseNdthey are cheaper than most! They also have an avenger one that he loves
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Hamden, CT
Tastes great! Not minerally at all. Great for stubborn kids and teenagers. Kind of like candy
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I always pick up Disney Pixar card multivitamin for the children and they like taking them
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
My kids love these bc they are character and they also taste good. they taste just like fruit snacks which my kids love.
Camille M.
Camille M.
Tastes good and it gets kids to eat their vitamins! I am not a huge fan of gummy vitamins though as children are more likely to abuse them since they taste like candy.