BY BOO BOO BUDDY

Caroline R.
Caroline R.
We love Boo Boo Buddies! They cure boo boos almost as good as a kiss from mom. My son gets these out of the freezer himself. They're great because they stay cold but not too cold that he won't use them. He loves Lightning McQueen which helps too.
Tawnya P.
Tawnya P.
My little boy is head over hills for Lighting McQueen, so when he gets a knot on his head from jumping around I know he will let me put this ice pack on him. My boy would never let me put a baggie of ice on him so this is a lifesaver.
Krys R.
Krys R.
I hate to see my children get a booboo and there isn't anything a mamas kiss can't cure but we do love the help of booboo buddies!! They freeze quickly, are easy to clean, and my boys love using them for any bump or bruise.
Abby  P.
Abby P.
Glenside, PA
My little cousin digs this thing. He's borderline excited to get a minor bump just so he can use it. It never gets too hard and does exactly what it's supposed to do.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
My son loves that his mcqueen heals his booboos. great for general first aid especailly with toddlers because of fun playful design. our favorite cold pack!
Aixa M.
Aixa M.
Hyde park, Ma
This is a perfect balance between a hot and cold pack. Even for minor boo boos my son goes and gets it himself... We love this product
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
Bought these for my little one when she was teething. she enjoys the cooling gel inside these. really helped soothe her. cute designs.
Misty E.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert
My son really liked using this. It was perfect instead of using actual ice cubes which could be a little too cold for the little ones
Julie M.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
These are amazing! They freeze quickly and are still soft, not hard like ice. Perfect for little boo boos (and big!)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Jasper, GA
My son loves lightening McQueen he would love this and maybe actually leave it on his bobos