BY DISNEY #28 in Children's Vitamins

Provides Essential Vitamins And Minerals For Your Child's Healthy Growth And Development.* Contains Vitamin A For Eye Health, B Vitamins For Energy Metabolism And Vitamins C &Amp; D For Immune Function.* Two Gummies Contain 400 Iu Of Vitamin D Which Is The Dosage Recommended By Pediatricians For Children.** Vitamin D Promotes Healthy Bones, Teeth And Immune System Health.* Provides 11 Vitamins And Minerals 6&Nbsp;Great Shapes Grape, Orange And Cherry&Nbsp; Great Taste And Fun To Eat No Artificial Flavors Or Colors Free Of Milk Or Milk Derivatives * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **The American Academy Of Pediatrics Recommends Children And Adolescents Receive At Least 400 Iu Of Vitamin D Per Day From Food Or Supplements. see more...

Buy on Target
Aimee S.
I love these! They taste so great and they provide so many nutrients. My husband eats them too! I also like to take these so that it helps with my nausea! I found this at CVS and it was on sale for 3 dollars! However I will repurchase at full price since it tastes so amazing!!!
Ashley W.
My son loves these! He takes two a day with no complaints at all. He actually usually asks me if he can take them if I forget to give them to. These are great vitamins for kids!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Chelsea M.
My son loves these gummies. Very tasty, they taste just like a fruit snack. So he thinks he is just getting a treat instead of "medicine" I love buying the gummie vitamins over the chewables, just because my kids will actually eat these ones.
Edgar M.
Visalia, CA
It is important for kids to get there daily source of vitamins and Disney Pixar Cars gummies help make that easier. The fact that it is a gummy is a lot easier for children to eat and the car shaped gummies make it fun for the kids.
Kasey M.
I think this product does work! Little ones love the fact thats its there favorite disney characters. They will not fight with you to take it eatheir. I trist this a hundred percent. Lastly, there gummies and kids love gummies.
Frances B.
New Haven, CT
I love funnies there chewy and good and when u was little my mom feed me and my sister gummies and it got me addicted so when my kids get older they can have the 2
Jessica R.
I recently purchased these for my toddler because he loves Cars. Gummies make taking vitamins fun and they taste better than the traditional chewables.
Chelsea D.
Carrollton, GA
These are great kids gummy vitamins. You will never have a problem getting your child to eat them. My only concern with these vitamins is that there is no iron in them.
Joyce S.
Gatewood, MO
Our kids love these vitamins! The taste isn't bad (yes I tried one lol) only problem, they stuck together. They weren't hard to separate though so still well worth the money!
Stephanie S.