BY DISNEY

Personnel: Geoffrey Alch, Samela Beasom, Delores Clay, Lawrence Cummings, Robert Hovencamp, Chris Allport, Jessica Elisabeth, Ned Wertimer, Jim Raycroft (vocals); Hila Plitmann (soprano); Gore Verbinski (guitar); Heitor Teixeira Pereira (banjo); Julie Gigante (violin); Michael Levine, Lili Haydn (fiddle); Brian Dembow (viola); Martin Tillman, Stephen Erdody (cello); Jim Walker, Geri Rotella (flute); Chris Bleth (duduk); Frank Marocco (accordion); James Kanter (clarinet); Phil Ayling (oboe); Michael O'Donovan (bassoon); Charles Loper (trombone); Doug Tornquist (tuba); Jim Thatcher (horns); Tom Raney, Simon Phillips (percussion).Audio Mixers: Al Clay; Alan Meyerson. Liner Note Author: Mark Wherry. Recording information: Fox Scoring Stage; Sony Scoring Stage; Todd Ao Scoring Stage. Unknown Contributor Role: Karen Hua-Qi Han. As with 2006's PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST, renowned composer Hans Zimmer once again contributes a dynamic orchestral score to the third installment of the swashbuckling adventure series, AT WORLD'S END. Zimmer's string-laden pieces effectively enhance the blockbuster film's dark, dire tone (see the dramatic, Asian-tinged "Singapore"), though there are moments of levity, as with the playful, carnival-like "Multiple Jacks. see more...

• "I love this whole series." in 1 review
  • "Not a movie I would pick out right away but if I had nothing to watch or if it was on tv I would do it it is a good movie and very entertaining" in 1 review
  • "This movie is so funny I don't get tired of watching it over and over." in 1 review
  • "Not my favorite movie but I do like to watch them when is a family movie night !" in 1 review
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Love this saga! is so entertaining and adventurous, I loved all the scenes in this sequel, we get to see way more of jack and his friends and i was entertained from the beggining to the end, coul dwatch it over and over again and suitable for the whole family
Amber H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the whole series, Johnny Depp makes it though. Without him it wouldn't be the same. This one isn't as great as the first 2 but it's still good. I think a lot of people just get caught up in the hype of the first one and then the rest that follow aren't as "good" but I don't see it that way. I love the first one of any series, and I'm always excited with a sequel comes out!
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Honestly I love any Johnny Depp movie so this was a winner. The Pirates of the Carribeanns were all great movies. They include adventure, thrill-seeking, romance, and comedy.
Nicole T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this movie, especially the end, but I don't want to give too much away. If you liked the first two you will most likely like this one as well.
Emily B.
Bruce Xing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Not a movie I would pick out right away but if I had nothing to watch or if it was on TV I would do it it is a good movie and very entertaining
Olivia O.
Rockdale, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie. i can watch it all the time. I can't wait for the new movie to come out. This one was also kind of emotional, not gonna lie
Rama S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Always love the pirates of the Caribbean series. This Movie is so funny and interesting. I watch it with my friends atleast twice in a month
Anissa M.
La Quinta, CA
I own the first and second one. They are definitely on my list of favorite movies. The plot and just the entire mocie itself is great!
Danielle C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was a great series and I love to catch it. I never seem to choose to watch it but if it's on TV I always ask myself why I don't
Kalin W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The soundtrack for this movie is nothing short of amazing. Hans Zimmer didn't disappoint again with a moving, and powerful score