BY DISNEY

Bethany D.
This movie was an awesome third movie. It's wasn't a fall out and it kept your attention during the whole movie. This is a great family movie to bring everyone together and in one room.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This movie is one of my all-time favorites. I could watch it daily and never tire of it. Johnny Depp really makes it enjoyable but my favorite part of it has to be the music.
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
I loved this game. It is addicting. I loved the movies so I tried out the game it was awesome now my daughter is addicted to it lol
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
We're big fans of all the Pirates movies in my house. Just like the others we loved this movie too!
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Good movie but you have to see the first two before watching this one or you will be confused.