BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Based on the hit XD TV show, the official magazine of Phineas and Ferb is filled with brand-new original comic stories by the show?s writers, puzzles, quizzes, features, games, and posters. For ages 6-12. see more...

Chloe R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very cute Disney book. Good for younger kids. If kids either want to watch the show AND read or only want to read (which I doubt, but it's possible), this is great for them!
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
This is such a cute show! I've watched it enough to know the entire opening song! I bet the book is just as cute! My kids would love it.
greidy p.
Las vacaciones de verano son demasiado cortas para estos chicos, ya que vienen con invenciones inteligentes para sacar el máximo provecho de su tiempo libre.
Jimi M.
Chattanooga, TN
I had someone once tell me that Phineas and Ferb are not very educational. But I beg to differ. Phineas and Ferb teach children to use their imaginations. They teach them to dream big, that nothing is unachievable. They teach various life values that, for some reason, a lot of children are missing today. It's a very happy go lucky, child friendly cartoon that my son has loved since he was 2. My husband loves it, too! He'll watch Phineas and Ferb all day with our oldest.
Jade M.
I like this show very much. Not all new cartoons are the greatest but this has a bit of an original ish storyline. Great character personality depictions. Its on netflix so its nice to watch in order since it does have a slight storyline even if its a bit miscellaneous.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Phineas and Ferb are adorable and a great program for little kids (and older ones, and adults!)
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Great show. My kids love it, it is super creative, imaginative and hilarious. I even will watch and enjoy it - which I can't say for many childrens shows.
Angel I.
My 7 year old loves these 2 characters so much. We do at least 30 minutes of reading a day so I allow her to incorporate these into our readings!
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
We go through so many books as a homeschool family. This is one book my son goes back to each and every time! he loves it.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
My son loves watching this on netflix. He loves perry and fortunately they had a plush at the disney store that i picked up as a birthday gift...wish they sold more toys.
Deazhane C.
Portland
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Is this show still playing on Tv ?
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
What was your favorite part of this book?