BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Based on the hit XD TV show, the official magazine of Phineas and Ferb is filled with brand-new original comic stories by the show?s writers, puzzles, quizzes, features, games, and posters. For ages 6-12. see more...

• What was your favorite part of this book? 1 Answers
Mariah P.
This is such a cute show! I've watched it enough to know the entire opening song! I bet the book is just as cute! My kids would love it.
Jade M.
I like this show very much. Not all new cartoons are the greatest but this has a bit of an original ish storyline. Great character personality depictions. Its on netflix so its nice to watch in order since it does have a slight storyline even if its a bit miscellaneous.
greidy p.
Las vacaciones de verano son demasiado cortas para estos chicos, ya que vienen con invenciones inteligentes para sacar el máximo provecho de su tiempo libre.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Summer vacation is way too short for these guys, as they come up with clever inventions to make the most of their time off.
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
Great show. My kids love it, it is super creative, imaginative and hilarious. I even will watch and enjoy it - which I can't say for many childrens shows.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
My son loves watching this on netflix. He loves perry and fortunately they had a plush at the disney store that i picked up as a birthday gift...wish they sold more toys.
Jimi M.
Chattanooga, TN
I had someone once tell me that Phineas and Ferb are not very educational. But I beg to differ. Phineas and Ferb teach children to use their imaginations. They teach them to dream big, that nothing is unachievable. They teach various life values that, for some reason, a lot of children are missing today. It's a very happy go lucky, child friendly cartoon that my son has loved since he was 2. My husband loves it, too! He'll watch Phineas and Ferb all day with our oldest.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Phineas and Ferb are adorable and a great program for little kids (and older ones, and adults!)
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My husband and daughter love these cartoons. They watch them often and laugh so hard I swear security forces at the gate can hear them.
Angel I.
My 7 year old loves these 2 characters so much. We do at least 30 minutes of reading a day so I allow her to incorporate these into our readings!
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
What was your favorite part of this book?