BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Based on the hit XD TV show, the official magazine of Phineas and Ferb is filled with brand-new original comic stories by the show?s writers, puzzles, quizzes, features, games, and posters. For ages 6-12. see more...

Chloe R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very cute Disney book. Good for younger kids. If kids either want to watch the show AND read or only want to read (which I doubt, but it's possible), this is great for them!
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
Summer vacation is way too short for these guys, as they come up with clever inventions to make the most of their time off.
Jade M.
I like this show very much. Not all new cartoons are the greatest but this has a bit of an original ish storyline. Great character personality depictions. Its on netflix so its nice to watch in order since it does have a slight storyline even if its a bit miscellaneous.
greidy p.
Las vacaciones de verano son demasiado cortas para estos chicos, ya que vienen con invenciones inteligentes para sacar el máximo provecho de su tiempo libre.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
This is such a cute show! I've watched it enough to know the entire opening song! I bet the book is just as cute! My kids would love it.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My husband and daughter love these cartoons. They watch them often and laugh so hard I swear security forces at the gate can hear them.
Jennifer L.
Leesburg, VA
My 4 year old LOVES Phineas and Ferb and when we get a new issue, we read it cover to cover - daily. He loves it. We go through the comics, learn to draw the characters, find games, cut outs, etc... It's not too expensive and it makes him use some imagination while still reading about his favorite gang
Leah B.
Omaha, NE
My 5 year old loves Phineas and Ferb and out of all the kiddie shows I've seen, it's actually quite funny. I don't mind sitting on the couch and watching episodes with my kids either...it makes me laugh.
Amanda S.
Strathroy, ON
My boys would probably love this - my oldest just turned 6 and has started reading the books based on Phineas and Ferb. He really enjoys them! This magazine sounds like it would be great with all the puzzles, etc as my son is really getting into that lately as well. Didn't realized this magazine was available but I would definitely be interested it.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
My Mini is IN LOVE with this magazine! Her father always reads it when she's done too. They are both nuts for P&F. I admit, I love the show too :)
Deazhane C.
Portland , OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Is this show still playing on Tv ?
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
What was your favorite part of this book?